Tax Returns From $80
1232 Tax Agents Ready To Quote
|Get Quotes Now →|
The most hateful of admin tasks. Worse than paying bills. Lodging tax returns is so universally hated that more than 90% of Australians employ a local tax agent to bear the burden.
Tax agents on ServiceSeeking.com.au charge as little as $80 for an extremely simple tax return, although the average fee is a bit over $500 (it gets more expensive to prepare the tax return when you own an investment property or have FBT issues).
It depends on your tax situation (do you own an investment property? do you have multiple sources of income?) Lodging tax returns through an accountant is not as expensive as you might think and sometimes, if you are eligible for a refund, the tax refund offsets their cost.
If your tax affairs are simple and you have all the paperwork at hand, it may only cost as low as $80.
Make sure you have your PAYG summary (aka group certificate) handy and proof of any supplementary income from rental income, bank interest ir share dividends. Log books are vital if you have a car allowance. Make sure you have a folder containing receipts for petrol, insurance and maintenance.
You may also be eligible to claim deductions for books or educational purchases which relate to your income, or a portion of your rent (home office) if you work from home. Our tax agents delight in sifting through this type of documentation and the net result will be that your life will become easier.
Tax returns are a popular job on ServiceSeeking.com.au, so you should expect more than 3 quotes shortly after posting your job irrespective of where you live in Australia.
1. Tax accountants Queensland: If your are looking for tax accountants in Brisbane that are cheap, look no further. Visit this website to compare free quotes from Brisbane accountants and save. Save up to an average of 15% on quotes.
2. Tax accountants New South Wales: Are you looking for tax accountants near you in New South Wales. Visit these websites we have found for all your tax return needs. Find personal tax accountants in Sydney at this website or find a tax accountant for cheap in Sydney at this link. For a more affordable alternative you can find cheap tax accountants in Bondi at this link. Do you live further west? You can find tax accountants in Fairfield right here to help you with your tax return.
3. Tax accountants Victoria: Trying to find a local tax accountant in Victoria? We have found these links for you. If you are based in Balwyn in Melbourne find tax accountants in Melbourne Balwyn to help you with your tax return at this link. Alternatively you can find tax accountants in East Bentleigh here. You can also find tax accountants in Bendigo here.
4. Tax accountants South Australia: Are you based in Adelaide and looking for tax return accountants? Well look no further as you can find tax return accountants in Adelaide right here. Just fill out your tax return details and get free quotes. Compare and choose the accountant that best suits you.
5. Tax accountants Perth: Are you looking for reliable a tax return accountant in Perth? Visit this website to get free quotes from professional tax accountants in Perth.
Sign Up As A Tax Agent. We'll send you alerts when people in your local area need a Tax Agent.
In recent legislation passed effecting tax agents around Australia, tertiary education is now required to practice as a tax agent. Read more.
If you are a Tax Agent, email email@example.com for your 1 week free trial, no obligation