Kontis Fencing & Automatic Gates was established in 2008. Within one year, we have built a strong business by constructing exceptional quality fences resulting in many satisfied customers.
Kontis Fencing & Automatic Gates makes every effort to differentiate itself from other fencing companies through offering exceptional customer service. Word of mouth is the most powerful way of promoting any business, therefore, it is critical that every customer we deal with has a positive experience with us through every step of the process.
Why Use Us?
- Skilled professionals
- Thousands of jobs completed successfully
- Prompt Service
- Free quotes
- High-quality materials used for our fences
- Choice of Treated Pine, Hardwood, Merbau, Ironbark and Spotted Gum
- We also offer Acoustic Fences
Our values consist of maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, trust, honesty and integrity, fairness, responsibility and accountability.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of quality workmanship and service.
Masterwall polystyrene fences
Custom Made fences
Tubular Steel and Pool fences
Swinging & Sliding Gates
Our Posts are only set in concrete
Terms and Conditions:
All our quotations are subject to the following conditions. A signed quotation, and/or 50% deposit represents acceptance of these conditions.
Quotations shall remain current for a period of 30 days from the date specified on quote.
50% deposit is required for all quotes over $1000, before any materials are ordered and any work commences. The responsibility resides on the original client who has contracted for the work to be done for 100% liability of the cost of work, irrespective of any agreements made between neighbouring parties regarding payment contributions towards the cost of the fence.
Cancellation of contract after materials are ordered is deemed as the clients' responsibility as well as the cost of any materials purchased by Kontis Fencing. If work is unable to commence due to clients' delays, work will be rescheduled at the end of the line.
Payment is due upon the completion of work. Surcharge fee at 2.5% of total cost will apply after 7 days and the succeeding 7 days thereafter.
All goods and materials remain the property of Kontis Fencing until the complete payment has been made.
- Any unforeseen buried objects such as boulders, large rocks, tree stumps or concrete may need to be dug up and will incur extra costs.
- Any trees, shrubs, landscaping, rubbish, debris, pipes and any other obstacles in the vicinity of the works are the unconditional responsibility of the purchaser and may be removed without liability by Kontis Fencing if deemed necessary.
- Location of all underground obstructions is the clients' sole responsibility.
- Such services as Telstra cables, gas, water, sewerage and reticulation pipes.
Animals, pets and livestock are the sole responsibility of the property owner during installation period.
- Fence heights may vary due to the asymmetrical terrain along the fence line. If so, stepping off the fence may be needed to suit the lay of the land thus resulting in gaps under the bottom of the fence will be evident.
- If the neighbouring side is found to be considerably higher or lower ground level during installation, retainment may be needed to complete fencing works. Kontis Fencing has no involvement in the decision and costing of retaining between neighbours.
- Kontis Fencing accepts no responsibility for damage to finished surfaces (including paving, concrete and bitumen). It is the responsibility of the purchaser to restore paved /concrete surfaces unless specifically included in the quotation.
- The client shall be responsible for the location of survey pegs and boundary lines. Kontis Fencing shall not be liable for incorrect boundary lines.
- Colours of the fence are to be agreed upon by all parties involved. Any mistakes made by clients are the responsibility of the client in error. Kontis Fencing has no involvement in the decision of colour selection and our advice on colour choice is simply just advice.
Theft or damage to materials during or after installation on the clients premises is the sole responsibility of the property owner. In the event that the purchaser defaults in payment of monies owing, Kontis Fencing and its employees or agents reserve the right to enter, without notice, upon the premises occupied by the purchaser to repossess the goods. This includes any installed materials and any visual evidence of the items having been installed will not be rectified after removal.
Any variations, alterations or modification of the work or materials must be in writing and signed by the purchaser and Kontis Fencing reserves the right to vary the quoted price for any variations as necessary.
Notices and Permits
Any notices or permits and other conditions, is the responsibility of the purchaser and must be provided to Kontis Fencing, within any specified time frames prior to commencing work.
All motors, gate openers carry a 12mth warranty for any manufacturing defects from the date of installation. Any call out for inspection,removal or reinstallation costs for any defective motor is not covered by warranty and is the responsibility of the purchaser.
A 12 month warranty for any defective materials or workmanship on our gates or fences, becomes effective upon receipt of full payment of all monies owing.