ServiceSeeking.com.au has introduced a new feature that will let you build up your reviews quickly. “Fast Feedback” basically gives you control over your feedback score so that you won’t have to rely on your customers to get a rating for every job you do.
Reviews are one of the most important factors in a customer’s hiring decision, so being proactive in getting your customers’ feedback would definitely benefit you in the long run.
Here’s how “Fast Feedback” works:
1. The “Fast Feedback” button can be found on your “Quotes” page. Note that for now this is only available on the website and not on the mobile apps as well.
2. Leave yourself a feedback rating for jobs you’ve done in the past using pre-formatted comments.
3. Your rating will be sent by email to the customer to confirm.
4. Customers can either approve your feedback rating or edit and make their own comments.
5. If the customers don’t respond after three days, we’ll automatically approve your rating and post it on your profile.
“Fast Feedback” certainly makes it easier for you to beef up your profile. With a high feedback rating, you can gain the trust of customers and win more jobs on the site.