Last updated: 14th May 2019
Garden cleaning services cost around $45/hr. Prices will naturally vary since each job has a unique set of requirements. Typically, garden clean ups can cost you as little as $40/hr to as much as $50/hr.
Kurt needed a professional to carry out garden clean ups in his New South Wales property. At $247.50, he was able to get this job done plus other gardening tasks like weeding, mowing, and pruning. His garden was large (about a 700m block), and it had numerous beds.
If you need a professional to tidy your garden up, expect to pay around $164.84 to get the work done. This is only an estimate, though. Rates can still change depending on the specific tasks involved.
Benefits of garden cleaning services
Cleaning up your garden may seem like an easy thing to do, but it actually requires a lot of work. It is often tedious and stressful, and for those who don’t have the time or simply don’t want the hassle of cleaning their own garden, hiring a professional to carry out the tasks is the way to go. Here are some benefits of getting professional garden cleaning services:
- Professional garden cleaners have the skills and knowledge to properly take care of your yard. Because of this, they can help minimise the risk of damaging plants and flowers in your garden while doing the job.
- They have all the necessary tools to efficiently clean your garden. There are tools that you probably don’t have in your home, and obtaining them by yourself can be a lot of work too.
- You’ll be able to schedule regular garden cleaning. This gets rid of any worries you may have about the next time you’ll need to clean your garden.
- Professional garden cleaning services are often more cost-effective in the long run. Initially, doing this task can save you money, but there’s always a risk of spending more if you happen to accidentally damage your plants or any area in your yard.
- Hiring a garden cleaner is convenient. As previously mentioned, garden cleaning is stressful and time-consuming, so it would totally free up your time if you get someone to do the work for you.
Costs per state
If you’re from Western Australia, you’ll be happy to know that businesses in the state only charge an average of $40/hr for a basic garden clean up service.
In Victoria and Queensland, garden cleaning services cost approximately $45/hr. Meanwhile, residents of New South Wales pay their garden cleaners about $50/hr.
Finding it hard to fit garden cleaning in your schedule? Hire a professional garden cleaner from ServiceSeeking.com.au.
The site has a list of the best garden cleaning businesses in your area.
Pricing information correct as at August 2016.
More Price Guides