Get Protected: ServiceSeeking Job Cover

For a one-time payment of $19.95, the Comprehensive Job Protection upgrade allows you to file a claim for up to $3,000 in reimbursement in case something goes wrong with your job and you can’t enforce a judgment against the business, as set out below.

How it Works

Pay for the Comprehensive Job Protection upgrade at checkout and your job is covered.

In the rare event that damage to your property occurs, or a business steals your deposit or you discover faulty workmanship, please make sure to email us at within 90 days from the date the job is posted. Read the full Terms and Conditions here.

What it Covers

Provided you are unable to enforce a judgment you obtain against the business through a consumer tribunal or local court, the Comprehensive Job Protection program covers up to $3,000* on a reimbursement basis for the following:

  • Faulty Workmanship
  • Property Damage to property you own or rent; or
  • Stolen Deposit**. will request proof of the alleged damage, evidence that you have pursued the business through a tribunal or court of competent jurisdiction and obtained judgment in your favour, you failed to get the judgment enforced via all available means and then fixed the issue (for faulty workmanship or property damage) by paying to have it rectified.

** In the case of Stolen Deposits, will require evidence that you have filed a police report against the individual or business owner that you allege stole your deposit.

* Terms and Conditions apply

Next Steps

Please fill out the Customer Cover Claim Form and send to

Claims Checklist

To process your claim, we require the following completed checklist:

  • Your name
  • A valid ServiceSeeking email address
  • Your contact number
  • Confirmation that the job was done within 90 days of being posted
  • Confirmation that a ServiceSeeking business was hired and the date of such hire
  • Confirmation of the issue: (e.g. faulty workmanship, stolen deposit, property damage)
  • Amount being claimed (up to $3,000 limit)
  • Evidence that you have taken the business to a tribunal or local court, received a judgment in your favour and could not enforce it after exhausting all available means of recovery.
  • Evidence that you have fixed the issue in the case of Property Damage or Faulty Workmanship.