Last updated: 27th Sep 2019
In Australia, a kitchen paint job costs $200. The hourly rate of a professional painter is $25 -$60.
The final cost of a kitchen painting project will be determined by the size of the room, size of your cabinets, cost of paint and the height of your ceilings.
A coat of paint will breathe new life into your kitchen and increase the value of your home.
If you’re on a tight budget and want to manage the project on your own, you’ll find these kitchen painting budget templates helpful.
Kitchen Painting Budget Templates
Use these kitchen painting budget templates to help plan and manage all the costs associated with your project.
- Track expenses, labour costs and any other fees or professional services.
- Plan and track the cost of materials and appliances.
- Use the spreadsheet version to automatically track any variance from your budget.
Kitchen Painting To-Do Lists
Use these kitchen painting to-do lists and checklists to manage the progress of all the tasks associated with your kitchen project.
- Track and manage the status of every task, from cabinetry and plumbing to electrical and painting.
- Record what you’re keeping, what you’re repairing and what you’re replacing.
- Manage the inventory of fixtures and fittings so nothing is overlooked and you stay on budget.
Kitchen Painting Cheatsheets
Use these kitchen painting cheatsheets to capture every detail of your project, get an idea of typical costs and where you can save.
- See what colour combinations and paint finishes best suit your style.
- Stipulate material and appliance specifications.
- Identify wow factor opportunities and low budget makeover tips.
Still looking for good tradies? Get free quotes from the best painting professionals in your area right here.
Please Note: Google Doc and Google Sheet files are read-only – sign into your Google/Gmail account, select File and Make a copy.
Disclaimer: Our cost estimates are based on quotes for kitchen renovation services and are useful as a guide only.