PROFESSIONAL BUILDING SURVEYORS THROUGHOUT PERTH
Whether you’re looking for certification for a new building proposal or residential premise, Go West Certifiers offer a team of building surveyor experts for Perth and Morley residents. Our code assessments and certification services are completed efficiently and promptly and can be conducted on any new or existing structure whether residential, commercial or industrial.
With extensive experience in the industry, we bring all of our in-depth knowledge with us to provide a quality service that ensures the job is done properly, first time round. Our building certifiers are the best at what they do and will be able to assist builders with any guidance they require through the often complicated process of acquiring a certification and construction permit.
- BA 3 CERTIFICATES OF DESIGN COMPLIANCE FOR PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- BA 18 CERTIFICATES OF BUILDING COMPLIANCE FOR WORK SEEKING -
- RETROSPECTIVE APPROVAL FROM THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND STRATA APPROVALS
- BA 17 CERTIFICATES OF CONSTRUCTION COMPLIANCE FOR COMPLETED COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS
A PRIVATE BUILDING SURVEYOR COMPANY LOCALS HAVE COME TO TRUST
In addition to the above, we can also help guide you through the process of acquiring building code compliance certificates for a variety of different construction areas. Whether you’re after residential design codes compliance or planning to build in a bushfire prone area you need quality building certifiers in Perth who can get you certified in a simple and timely manner.
We’ve established a successful name for ourselves over the years due to our commitment to quality and our dedicated team of private building surveyor professionals. We adhere to a high standard of work and ensure our clients’ needs are always our first priority. A lot of other certifiers will make empty promises of the timely results they can provide you. We believe in being upfront and honest with our clients and only provide realistic estimations of when you will receive your particular certification.
Find out what we can do for you
If our services sound like what you’re looking for, then don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information or to receive a quote. Our private building surveyor professionals can assist builders in throughout the Perth Metro Area, so if you would like to find out more, please click on the links.
Did you know that pool fencing in Western Australia now require a Building Permit issued from the Local Government prior to construction?
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST PROVIDE GUIDANCE AND CERTIFICATION FOR:
- AS 1684 - RESIDENTIAL TIMBER FRAMED CONSTRUCTION.
- AS 3959 - BUILDING IN BUSHFIRE PRONE AREAS.
- RESIDENTIAL DESIGN CODES OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
- LODGEMENT OF PLANS WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF FIRE AND EMERGENCY SERVICES FOR PROPOSED COMMERCIAL BUILDING WORK.
- SWIMMING POOLS AND POOL BARRIER COMPLIANCE
PATIOS, SHEDS, CARPORTS AND PERGOLAS CAN ALL BE PROMPTLY CERTIFIED
This enables Owners and Builders to submit a certified Building Permit application to their Local Government to reduce the time you will be waiting for your approval.
AS 1428.1-2009 COMPLIANCE
Ensuring new commercial and industrial building designs are compliant with the disability access standard AS 1428.1-2009 and the National Construction Code 2016.
A licensed Survey company that has operated in the Perth Metro area and surrounds for over 30 years.
All surveyors have been with the company for a minimum of 10 years, creating an efficient work place.
A large experience in all types of Cadastral and Engineering surveys.
- Feature surveys and contour plans
- Boundary Re peg and Building set out
- Large scale civil construction of Roads, rail, underground works and much more.