I am a fully qualified Chartered Accountant and Tax Agent with over 10 years of experience. I am also QuickBooks Online and Xero certified in addition to having a decade of experience with MYOB.
I pride myself on offering the best accounting service in Australia at a great price.
I offer tax, accounting and bookkeeping services.
BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTING
We are committed to provide best accounting services to our clients starting from Setting up accounting software to Virtual CFO. We understand that every business is different and they need different support so we offer tailored accounting services to suit our clients’ needs.
BUSINESS PLAN AND VALUATIONS
If you are thinking to start up or buying a business it would be worthwhile to back up your decision with sound numbers. We can prepare a business plan in case you thinking to buy a franchise or start a new adventure and advice you whether it would be good idea to continue or you putting your step into puddle.
SMSF ADMINISTRATION AND AUDITING
Our expert team can advice you whether SMSF is best solution for you or not and can even take care of setting up SMSF, bookkeeping, administrations and get it audited from our third party Auditing partners so all your SMSF need can be taken care.
Until you are ready for your own CFO we can provide you with strategic advice, budget planning, financial planning, growth management, capital raising and many more with the fraction of the cost of CFO.
Our professional team provides tax solutions to all types of entities. Tax planning and structural advice for companies, trusts and partnerships. Our clients see value in our tax advice and plan ahead for tax would you like to do same?
CONTACTph: 0430 868 323
We are an accounting firm that provide simple and affordable Accounting, Book-keeping, Tax, Systems, Financial and Business Advisory services for individuals and small business
Book keeping and Accounting
We offer to our clients over 10 years of practical experience in taxation and business advisory. Our members are Certified Chartered Accountants (CA), degree qualified and licensed advisers.
We have the capacity to find solutions that work for our clients, their businesses and offer the expertise throughout the financial industry.
• Individual Tax Return & Advice
• Business Tax & Accounting
• Business Registration
• Trust & Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Setup and Compliance
• Advise and setup of tax effective trust structure.
• Registration and filing of GST
• ATO audit assistance
• Due diligence report on purchase of small and medium size business
With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.
Qualita Business Accounting is a future focussed solution provider who offers the below services to small business owners and individuals:
SMSF Administration and tax lodgements
Individual Tax Returns
Company Tax Returns
Management Accounting/Cash Flow Management
Financial Statements Preparations
Simply Bookkeeping has a professional team specializing in financial management, ready to assist you in maximizing your your business potential. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us.
Minimize your risks
You can trust that our professional bookkeeping service will insure full compliance with all tax, payroll and other government financial regulations.
It's time to grow
Your business has reached a point where it’s time to go to the next level. That means more sophisticated tax and payroll regulations which require more time and expertise to complete. It’s time to call in the professionals.
You want to increase profits
We can offer you the broad financial oversight and fine-point analysis necessary to make the most of your business. You can reduce costs, take out inefficiencies that you didn’t see coming, and build a detailed, structured plan for the future.
You want to be free to live your life
Accounting software and procedures are increasingly complex. If you spend all of your days entering data, filing government forms, or calculating payroll, then what are you working for?
New Edge Bookkeeping and Accounting service provide professional bookkeeping practice for start-up and small businesses. Catherine Huo is registered BAS agent and certified Xero advisor and certified QuickBooks Proadvisors with several years accounting and taxation experiences.
New Edge commits to helping small businesses grow, taking the stress out of compliance and assisting business operating efficiently.
There is no lock-in contract but you will have letters of engagements to protect you and your business.
• Fixed $50 per month for start-up and small businesses which have less than 10 transactions and less than two employees. (internal accounting service excluded)
• Fixed $350 per month for small businesses which have less than 150 transactions and less than 10 employees. (internal accounting services included)
• Another special request base on quotes (able to pick up documents with certain distances)
• $100 for three hours Xero or QuickBooks training
New Edge services Include but not limited:
New Business set up:
• Set up a new chart of accounts on Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks
• Set up Superannuation clearing house
• Register for Payroll Tax
• Advice on registration for GST or PAYG withholding
• Set up and certified WorkCover
• Send a TFN declaration
• Register for an ABN
• Convert MYOB or Reckon files into Xero
• Set up a Bookkeeping system
• Write Accounting procedures
Day to Day:
• Bank reconciliations: including setting up bank feed, week, monthly or quarterly reconciliation
• Account Payable: including cash flow management, payment files upload
• Account Receivable: including debt collection
• Payroll: including superannuation lodgement, calculation PAYG withholding, FBT, Payment summary
• Fixed Assets register: including set up, maintain, update, manage and analysis fixed asset registers
• Inventory management: including initial set up, maintain and update, adjustment; stocktaking (quotes upon requested).
Lodgement and End of Year :
• Monthly and Quarterly BAS lodgement via agent portal
• Monthly and Quarterly superannuation lodgement
• Quarterly and Annually Payroll Tax lodgement
• End of Year Reconciliation
• Payment Summary
• Liaise with Accountant and other stakeholders
Internal Accounting services:
• Monthly or quarterly management Report
• Key Performance Indicator preparation & presentation
• Customize analytical financial report
• Project work
• Bank reconciliation
• Account receivable
• Account payable
• Basic taxation knowledge