PROSPERITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES IS A LEADING AND LONG ESTABLISHED FIRM OF ACCOUNTANTS. WE COMBINE THE EXPERIENCE OF A MEDIUM ORGANISATION WITH THE APPROACH ABILITY OF A SMALLER PERSONAL ADVISER AND OFFERING A UNIQUE BLEND.
WE HAVE AN INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR CLIENT’S FINANCIAL AFFAIRS, THEIR TAX IMPLICATIONS AND HOW THEY RELATE TO OUR CLIENTS CURRENT AND LONG-TERM GOALS. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE TO CLIENTS AND DESIGNING FINANCIAL PLANS THAT BEST SATISFY THE NEEDS OF CLIENTS.
Services Provided as follows:
Superannuation (Referred to our specialized partner)
Superfund (Referred to our specialized partner)
Insurance (Referred to our specialized partner)
Finance (Referred to our specialized partner)
Property (Referred to our specialized partner)
G.S.T and PAYG
Incorporation of Companies, Trusts, and Self Managed Super Funds
Two partners in the business.
1. Stephen - Have over 17 years of tax planning experience in various chartered firms. Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
2. Abrar - Have over 4 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping. Well experienced bookkeeper of MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks and many other accounting programs. Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and IPA.
“AS A SMALL BUSINESS PERSON, IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU HAVE EXPERT SUPPORT IN KEY AREAS OF YOUR BUSINESS. CHOOSING THE RIGHT SUPPORT IN ACCOUNTING AND TAX PREPARATION IS CRITICAL. WHEN LOOKING FOR SUPPORT IN THESE AREAS, I TOOK THE APPROACH THAT I WANTED A COMPANY WITH BROAD RESOURCES, AND THAT UTILISED A TEAM APPROACH TO MY BUSINESS. ONE STOP WHERE ALL EXPERTS IN ALL AREAS OF ACCOUNTING/TAX, AND WITH PROSPERITY TAX ACCOUNTANTS I FOUND THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF EXPERTISE. THEY UTILISE A TEAM APPROACH WITH STEPHEN ADVISES ME ON TAX ISSUES, ABRAR HANDLES THE QUARTERLY ACCOUNTING ISSUES AND ASSISTING IN DRAFTING BAS EACH QUARTER AND MARTEN (REFERRAL PARTNER) IN BANKING NEEDS.
THIS TEAM APPROACH IS COST EFFECTIVE AND BETTER STILL, I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE ACCOUNTING FIRM TO PROVIDE SEVERAL LAYERS OF SUPPORT. THEY ALL TALK TO EACH OTHER AND FOCUS ON MY BUSINESS. I CONSIDER THEM A KEY PART OF MY TEAM, AND FEEL THEY HAVE MY COMPANY’S SUCCESS IN MIND AS TRUSTED ADVISORS.”
THEY ALSO HELPED ME STRUCTURE MY TAX EFFECTIVE PROPERTY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES AND HELPED MY BUSINESS TO HAVE 11 PROPERTIES INVESTMENTS FROM NOTHING. THAT IS SOMETHING I’D ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT AND DIDN’T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO DO IT.
“WE COULD NOT HAVE TURNED OUR BUSINESS AROUND WITHOUT THEM”. GLENN – GDL DAMP PROOFING
With over 20 years of national and international experience, Perfect Global Solutions is your one source for all your bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business services needs.
We also offer other services such as business planning, data entry, data processing, financial analysis, order processing, and general office support.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed, and insured.
Your first meeting with us is obligation-free. This will enable us to understand your needs and customise the best solution that will suit your business and give you complete peace of mind.
Book your first obligation-free appointment with us today and experience the difference.
Qualita Business Accounting is a future focussed solution provider who offers the below services to small business owners and individuals:
Individual Tax Returns
Company Tax Returns
Management Accounting/Cash Flow Management
Financial Statements Preparations
New Edge Bookkeeping and Accounting service provide professional bookkeeping practice for start-up and small businesses. Catherine Huo is registered BAS agent and certified Xero advisor and certified QuickBooks Proadvisors with several years accounting and taxation experiences.
New Edge commits to helping small businesses grow, taking the stress out of compliance and assisting business operating efficiently.
There is no lock-in contract but you will have letters of engagements to protect you and your business.
• Fixed $50 per month for start-up and small businesses which have less than 10 transactions and less than two employees. (internal accounting service excluded)
• Fixed $350 per month for small businesses which have less than 150 transactions and less than 10 employees. (internal accounting services included)
• Another special request base on quotes (able to pick up documents with certain distances)
• $100 for three hours Xero or QuickBooks training
New Edge services Include but not limited:
New Business set up:
• Set up a new chart of accounts on Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks
• Set up Superannuation clearing house
• Register for Payroll Tax
• Advice on registration for GST or PAYG withholding
• Set up and certified WorkCover
• Send a TFN declaration
• Register for an ABN
• Convert MYOB or Reckon files into Xero
• Set up a Bookkeeping system
• Write Accounting procedures
Day to Day:
• Bank reconciliations: including setting up bank feed, week, monthly or quarterly reconciliation
• Account Payable: including cash flow management, payment files upload
• Account Receivable: including debt collection
• Payroll: including superannuation lodgement, calculation PAYG withholding, FBT, Payment summary
• Fixed Assets register: including set up, maintain, update, manage and analysis fixed asset registers
• Inventory management: including initial set up, maintain and update, adjustment; stocktaking (quotes upon requested).
Lodgement and End of Year :
• Monthly and Quarterly BAS lodgement via agent portal
• Monthly and Quarterly superannuation lodgement
• Quarterly and Annually Payroll Tax lodgement
• End of Year Reconciliation
• Payment Summary
• Liaise with Accountant and other stakeholders
Internal Accounting services:
• Monthly or quarterly management Report
• Key Performance Indicator preparation & presentation
• Customize analytical financial report
• Project work
• Bank reconciliation
• Account receivable
• Account payable
• Basic taxation knowledge