Hi there! My name is Martin Visser, and I've been in the architectural design business for more than 8 years. I'm an expert who specialises in the following services:
• Architectural designs for new homes, renovations, and extensions
• General drafting and design
• Patios, gazebos, and sheds
• Council approvals
I take pride in providing a high level of customer service to all my clients. When you hire me, you can rest assured that I will be responsive to your needs and requests. I can guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with my work.
My hours of operation are from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Mondays to Fridays. I cater to the Perth and greater Western Australia areas.
Contact me today for a consultation.
TRANTT Architekture Engineering has a young and enthusiastic team of professionals. We have a building designer and an engineer, so we can definitely assist you with your architectural and engineering needs.
We have over 10 years of experience in the industry, and our previous projects include design and project management jobs. We provide a range of services including:
• Architectural design
- double storey
- single storey
- granny flats
- extensions and alterations
• Engineering design
- hydraulic/drainage design
- structural design
- site boundary surveying
Get in touch with us so that we can discuss your project in detail. We'd love to hear from you!
BRIC Engineering aims to provide our valued clients with high-quality structural architectural consulting services that ensure simplicity of construction and top quality documentation. Our technical solutions can be translated into economic benefits and efficiency in the construction process.
We understand the way structures behave, but we also have valuable knowledge and expertise about design standards, building regulations and applied loads. Our goal is to create quality structures that work well – structures that do their job. Furthermore, BRIC Engineering can identify and resolve problems with existing structures.
In order to mitigate client risk, BRIC Engineering offers RPEQ, CPEng certification of new or existing designs for compliance across Australian, State, and where applicable, international standards and legislation
BMY Building Consultants are young, energetic, motivated and ready to help you out with all aspects of the design and construction stage with your project. From the DA, CC and OC approval we are there to lend a helping hand and get things moving. We are familiar with the processes involved when working with different councils and other Government authorities such as Sydney water and other service providers.
Some of the type of projects we’ve worked on (but are not limited to), are listed below;
• Granny flats
• Alterations Additions
• Residential flat buildings
• Mixed-use developments
• Apartment complex
Some of the services we offer / can organise (but are not limited to) for the above development types, are listed below;
• Structural inspection reports
• Pre Post Dilapidation Reports;
• Structural design and documentation for CC/CDC Tender;
• Stormwater design and documentation for DA/CDC, CC Tender;
• Driveway grade designs and long sections;
• Footpath regrading design in accordance with relevant authorities;
• Stormwater pipe long sections and Hydraulic Grade Line (HGL) Analysis;
• Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) and MUSIC Modelling;
• Geotechnical investigations, reports and advice
• Through our partners we can also organise Flooding, Mechanical, Fire, Electrical Hydraulic engineering services
We strive in ensuring that our plans are highly detailed and cost effective to ensure that Approval for Construction is granted in the best possible way.
We coordinate closely with clients, architects, builders and all other relevant consultants for full coordination of the project to ensure consistency across the board and achieve a design that is in agreement with client’s needs and Councils DCP.
We provide architectural building and town planning design plans for residential, light commercial and interior office design projects.
We have been in operation since 1990 and have completed a variety of large and small projects during this time. We provide quality, professional and cost-effective designs that meet our clients' needs while making sure that every job is finished on time and on budget.
We provide a one-stop shop service including:
• 3D designs
• Soil reports
• Site surveys
• Foundation designs
• Engineering computations
• Building surveyors
• Builders and tradesmen
We will come and see you for the initial consultation, and from there, let us do the rest to obtain your permits.
Australian Engineering Consultants
We have been in the building design industry for over 20 years and specialize in structural engineering and preparing architectural drawings for council approvals, Services include: Housing, Retention tanks, Commercial buildings, Landscaping ...
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed and insured.
We are always excited to help new customers from all across the Sydney Metro area.
SFC Consulting Engineers
SFC Consulting Engineers is a mid-sized Victorian civil engineering consultancy practice with more than 42 years’ experience in wide-ranging projects working with private sector clients and local and state governments.
Our practice focuses on achieving quality, cost effective solutions for local council and private residential, commercial and industrial projects. Operating in this area since 1990, SFC Consulting has extensive experience covering diverse projects and is capable of delivering a wide range of services to its clients.
We work in close collaboration with our clients and stakeholders and develop strong interpersonal relationships by providing thorough engineering analysis, high ethical standards and personal client service.
SFC Consulting wide range of experience in urban and regional subdivisions in Melbourne and Outer Suburbs within the state of Victoria
SFC Consulting Engineers work with and in association with Municipal Council’s within Victoria
SFC provides technical public work engineering advice on an ongoing basis to the Municipal Councils
Civil Engineering Services
Using the extensive knowledge base of our in-house team SFC can provide start to finish solutions for all civil engineering projects. Land Development - Urban, Rural and Industrial subdivisions.
Our professional staffs have extensive experience working within local authorities which gives us an exceptional ability to recognise and understand the various needs of urban and rural communities.
• New And Redevelopment
• Body Corporate And Medium Density Subdivisions
• Stormwater Drainage Design
• Stormwater Drainage Flows And Analysis Including Water Sensitive Urban Design.
• Stream And Flooding Analysis And Design
• Lakes And Wetlands
• Retarding Basins And Detention Systems
• Potable Water Reticulation And Headworks
• Recycled Water Delivery And Reticulation
• Water Sensitive Urban Design
• Reticulated Sewers
• Pump Stations And Rising Mains
• Sewage Treatment
• Tendering/Contract Documentation
• Contract Administration
• Site Inspections And Site Management
• Quality And Oh Audits Earthworks
• Quarry Licensing
• Golf Course Earthworks
• Earthworks Design And Volumes
• Preliminary Project Analysis And Feasibility Testing
• Preliminary Costing And Reporting
• Site Analysis
• Project Land Sourcing And Assembly
• Detailed Financial Analysis And Reporting
• Public Consultation
• Consultant Management
• Project Team Management
• Service Station Design And Documentation
• Structural And Civil Design
• Site Analysis, Rezoning And Planning Applications
• Local Area Traffic Management Schemes
• Transportation Engineering
• Black Spot Schemes
• Parking And Traffic Studies
• Signalisation Design
Structural Engineering Design
SFC Engineering offer s structural engineering design, catering to your architectural needs. Whether it be for a residential design, commercial or industrial design, SFC
have got you covered.
• Residential Slab Structural Beam Design
• Commercial Industrial Footings Design
• Commercial / Industrial Steel Design
• Retaining Walls
• Warehouse Complexes
• Multi Unit Dwellings Developments
• Multi Storey Design
• Pre-Cast Structures
• Lias with relevant authorities
Committed to being the leading provider of investigative and diagnostic engineering services for buildings.
We are a focussed professional engineering consultancy. We are fully insured and registered in all states of Australia.
Our Engineers are Chartered Professional Engineers with Engineers Australia, registered on the National Engineering Register, NER.
We are Registered Building Practitioners, RBP, with the Victorian Building Authority, VBA, as well as registered on the Register of Professional Engineers Queensland, RPEQ.
Our engineers are recognised as leaders in their fields of practice, with numerous technical papers published in Australia and Internationally. We are actively involved with industry bodies relating to our expertise, being nominated representatives on Australian Standards committees, and presenting on accredited Engineers Australia CPD programs.
Call the office on (03) 5940 2638