I am looking for an accountant to work as an actual base as NDIS Plan Manager and Administrator.
the position is a skilled multitasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. This role will also be required to be part of the Administration Team.
• Responsibility for NDIS plan management services offered by Love Life Counselling
• Assistance to help keep track of participant spending and NDIS budgets
• Participate as part of the team in billing and claiming NDIS services
• Provide administrative services in compliance with organisation policies and legal requirements
• Provide accurate financial recording, including banking, in compliance with organisation policies and legal requirements.
• Ensure efficient flow and secure storage of information in and out of the organisation.
• Experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and
• payroll reports
• Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Bookkeeping, Accounting Qualification
• Understanding of NDIS
• Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping, computer operation and CRM
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks, MYOB and Xero
• Excellent planning and administrative skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Accurate computer literacy and typing
If you or you know anyone interested, please contact me.
Specific Job Details:
Schedule: Not Specified
Budget: Not Specified