Need 3 Financial Statements & 3 Tax returns done for:
- A Pty Ltd company (sole director and employee)
- A discretionary trust & single purpose corporate trustee
- A SMSF & single purpose corporate trustee with a revolving loan that has been repaid. Need to make sure the loan is ATO compliant.
and an SMSF audit for the SMSF.
Specific Job Details:
Details about each entity is below:
- Pty Ltd incorporated around 18 July 2018
- Sole director & employee
- FY2019 Income : trading ASX listed shares ~$9.9k , no other income
- Had a revolving loan to trade ASX listed shares and has been repaid by end of 28/2/2019.
- At 30/6/19, the Company has just Cash at Bank
- To decide if sole employee will receive FY19 income
Discretionary Trust & Corporate Trustee
- Established around Sep 2018
- Has a revolving loan that has been repaid in FY2019
- Loan is used to invest and trade ASX listed shares using Nabtrade and SelfWealth platform in FY 2019
- Owns only ASX listed shares and cash (in NAB bank accounts)
- There’s no other assets except for ASX listed shares and cash
- Corporate Trustee is a single purpose Pty Ltd
SMSF & Corporate Trustee (sole purpose entity)
- Established around Sep 2018 with $10 from the Grantor
- 2 members – husband & wife
- Total contribution of $3,000 from wife in FY2019, no other contribution. Both husband and wife have their own corporate superfund
- The assets held are in Australian ASX listed shares & ETFs with SelfWealth and NABTrade, or in NAB bank accounts.
- There’s a revolving loan from Luu Ngoc Tran Nguyen to finance purchase of some shares to bridge price movements of the rollover funds from the corporate superfund. Need to make sure this is compliant with SMSF regulations.
Schedule: Need job done in the next couple of weeks
Budget: Not Specified
Site Visit: Anytime