I need a 3.5KW split system inverter (reverse cycle) air conditioner installed in one of the bedrooms of my apartment in East Victoria Park. There are multiple special requirements for this job:
- STRATA REQUIREMENT:
The air conditioner must be installed as per specifications provided to our office prior to installation, for the Strata Company records with a schedule of works and where the outdoor unit will be installed.
- The apartment is one floor above ground level so the outdoor part of the air conditioner needs to be mounted on a wall using a special bracket, high above the ground on the outside of the apartment complex.
- The air conditioner required is either of the following:
- The mains power switch for the air conditioner must be accessible somewhere in the apartment. This is because the outside component of the air conditioner will be at some height above the ground (quite high) and will likely be out of reach on the outside of the building.
- We need quotes for three different things relating to the install:
1) The cost of each air conditioner, the Panasonic CS/CU-Z35TKR or the Mitsubishi MSZ-LN35VG-A1
2) The cost of installing the air conditioner on a local power circuit. (the easy option)
3) The cost of installing the air conditioner, including the installation of two new power circuits, each with their own 20A circuit breaker leading to where the aircon will be at the rear of the apartment. This will provide power to the air conditioner in the quote but also provide for a potential second air conditioner installed in the second bedroom in the future.
The two new power circuits will come from the power box at the front of the apartment and lead around the side of the apartment in a single electrical conduit pipe to the rear of the apartment where the two bedrooms are located.
Specific Job Details:
Schedule: Need job done in the next couple of weeks
Budget: Not Specified
Site Visit: Weekdays
Visit during: Business-hours