Mike needs quotes for a tiling installation job in 6027
They need bathroom tiling and they need quotes to include labour costs only (no materials required) for an area of approximately 33sqm. A site visit is not possible
They need the work to start within the next fortnight.
Mike's comments: Hi
The job is to tile over existing wall tiles (as it's plasterboard behind).
- Cost of removal of floor tiles and etching or grinding existing. (also options if there is a better way to tile over).
- Floor tiles will come up.
- Removal of existing shower tray and glass, then build up an L shaped "hob" for new shower screen to sit on the tile floor.
- Install a new long drain back to the existing drainhole.
- Exisiting floor is marine chipboard. so under the shower will need floor sealant/waterproofing.
- The floor is a wooden floor so the floor adhesive will need to be "rubberised or flexible adhesive"
- I will provide shower screen (semi frameless) approx 1100x1100.
The tiles I have are 600x300mm
I would appreciate you including breakdown of costs. eg.
- Remove floor tiles
- Etch/grind existing wall tiles
- Tiling 33sqm - $xxx
- Adhesive (floor and walls)
- Seal shower, build hob approx 100mm.
please let me know what's included and what's Not !
- Email Only Please