We're looking to do a complete removal of a concrete in-ground swimming pool (3x9m approx). The house is a corner block and has good side access to the backyard (2.5m wide gate approx).
No urgency on the job. We're prepared to get it done as early as Jan/Feb or as late as April/May 2018, as long as we find the right people doing it.
Can you please respond with the following information:
- will you help with council approval? (want to make sure there is no complication should we wish to build on top in the future)
- what work is included (empty the pool, removing the pipes & fence, demolition, land fill, concreting etc). We're looking for someone who does it all but happy to outsource to a few different trades
- how much time is required (hopefully 3-5 days max)
- if you have a website and/or customer reviews, please also send them through. We will also want to make sure you have appropriate insurance cover but this can be viewed at later stage.
- last but not least, the quote!
Happy to be contacted by phone but email is much easier as we're often busy during the day and only have time at night to look at the info properly.
Thank you :)
Specific Job Details:
Schedule: Next couple of weeks
Does customer have a budget for the job?: No
Visit schedule: Weekends
Visit during: Anytime