Double storey house with solar panels installed. Glazed terracotta roof.
The roof developed leaks (ref attached pictures) in at least 3 spots (check black spots on pictures). Leaks are not major so I can not tell under what circumstances they occur.
Solar panel installer came and inspected the roof under the panels but he could not find the reason for the leak (he is not a qualified roofer). Birds infestation was detected in affected area.
I need a licensed team (or a person) to do the following:
1. Inspect the roof and find the reason of the leak;
2. Clean affected area;
3. Fix roof (including those pieces of wood that have black spots) so it does not leak anymore.
4. Install spikes on panels edges so birds can not get under the panels anymore.
Upon completion I will need the following:
1. Tax invoice with detailed and thorough description of what was done and the reason of the leak.
2. Pictures before repairs, during repairs and upon completion.
3. Warranty on completed job.
Please let me know if additional pictures are needed
Specific Job Details:
Schedule: Need job done in the next couple of weeks
Budget: Not Specified
Site Visit: Weekends
Visit during: Anytime