Easy job for a roofie! Re-roof pergola with polycarbonate sheeting on rental property. See photo attached for measurments of the job. And read all of this please! Easy job for a roofie! We need the following done...
1) remove old poly sheeting and take away/dispose of.
2) install five purlens on each section so correct fall is achieved (current roof/sheets have no purlens or flashing so it leaks terribly!) Hubby used to be a builder but we ran out of time to do it before we rented it out and moved to QLD.
3) install and fix 17.5m of flashing to back and sides so 100% waterproofing is achieved.
4) test roof with hose before you leave so there are no leaks. Take photos of work done and send to us - appreciated.
5) leave site clean and be courteous, tenants reside at property
6) have insurance we can view and any applicable licences, include these and any warranty or guarantees you offer
7) use quality heavy duty screws, home is elevated and 200m from ocean so it cops all the weather from The Doctor. Easy job for a roofie with an awesome view!!
8) Being a rental - cost effective options are top of list so we are open to using secondhand materials if you have anything suitable (purlens/sheeting with no holes) that is good/has lots of life left in it etc, we are open to this.
We can purchase materials directly from supplier and have it ready for you to pickup (saves on cost) and install. We can do this or you tell us exactly what you need. Easy done. We are flexible to work with you and the best quote/conversations win the job to be honest. Home has a steep driveway but tennants will keep the driveway clear so you can drive up/reverse down on the day of the job. Cheers
Specific Job Details:
Schedule: Need job done in the next couple of weeks
Budget: Not Specified
Site Visit: Anytime