Need somone to carry out following - engage a surveyor for the permit, inspection and occupancy for the business etc.
Preliminary and regulatory advice in respect to the current NCC Building Code of Australia (BCA), Building Act and Building Regulations.
• Assess submitted architectural plans and specifications, structural and services designs and all other relevant documentation, against the requirements of the NCC Building Code of Australia (BCA), Building Act, Building Regulations and relevant Australian Standards.
• Notify applicant in writing of further information required and/or regulatory compliance issues to be addressed prior to building permit issue.
• Provide practical advice to applicant and design team to ensure economical solutions in satisfying the requirements of the Building Regulations and the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
• Liaise with the Local Council and Relevant Authorities.
• Issue of Building Permit pursuant to Part 3 of Building Regulations 2018.
• Collect Building Permit Levy and forward to Victorian Building Authority (VBA).
• Perform all Mandatory Building Inspections throughout construction (as per number allowed in fee proposal).
• Issue of Certificate of Final Inspection or Occupancy Permit (as applicable) pursuant to Part 10 of Building Regulations 2018 upon completion of building work.
Specific Job Details:
Schedule: Not Specified
Budget: Not Specified
Site Visit: Anytime