- Title boundaries re-established; Relationship to existing fencing determined
- Site levels and contours (if appropriate) to AHD; Placement of a benchmark for future reference
- Site features including building footprint/heights, significant vegetation, paths, services, fences
- Street features including paths, kerbs, crossings, pits and poles
- Adjacent building/s information building footprints, setbacks, heights (ridge, eave, top walls), overlooking
Window position and heights (head/sill heights) within 9 metres of the site boundaries.
- Fence heights where appropriate.
- Provide aerial photograph to support planning application.
- Provide survey report at completion to detail survey results.
- Office computations, data reductions and preparation of Title Re-establishment, Feature and Level Plan
suitable for use by your architect and to support the Town Planning application.
- Plan of survey; PDF & AutoCAD format copies provided
Specific Job Details:
Schedule: Not Specified
Budget: Not Specified