- Diploma of Building & Building Registration
- Registered Builder 2005
- Licenses No: 11856
- Experience in WA Building Industry- 23 Years
We will provide an expert report to the client regarding the conditions of the property at the time of inspection. Our inspections are carried out in accordance with AS 4349.0.2007.
The inspection of a building and/or project shall comprise of a visual assessment of the property to identify major defects and to form an opinion regarding the condition of the property. The report will look to provide the client with an expert opinion; that shall pin point the potential reason for a defect and propose a solution in line with the relevant Australian Standards.
We can provide our clients with the following reports;
- Pre-Purchase and Sale Inspection Reports (new or existing)
- New House stage Building Reports
- Practical Completion Reports
In addition to the above, we can organise the repairs & maintenance of a property.