More than just a service company
Western World Based Thermal Technology (Western Thermotechnics for short) is a domestic, commercial and industrial air conditioning service company providing brilliant services to Mornington Peninsula and the Melbourne metro since 2015. Throughout his career, the business owner has always placed the client first and the efficient, reliable running of their equipment firmly at the top of his list of priorities whilst ensuring that any issues are addressed promptly and that the client is constantly informed on the condition of their equipment. Dedication to customer satisfaction and equipment care is a core aspect of the business and providing top quality service solutions and maintenance for your air conditioning system, mechanical services, refrigeration or process cooling equipment is a must for the Western Thermotechnics team.
Services include but not limited to:
- Wide range of service and maintenance options that can be tailored to suit your equipment and business type
- Free site visit and equipment inspection for potential clients
- Free proposal/quote for scheduled air conditioning and/or refrigeration maintenance
- Carrying out maintenance or repairs to a wide range of equipment ranging from small split systems to central plant, refrigeration, mechanical services, chillers including but not limited to process cooling and air conditioning applications
- Service and maintain oil fired boilers & heaters
- Lennox, Carrier, Brivis, Breezair, Celair, Climate Technologies, Bramar, Temperzone, McQuay (Daikin) and APAC specialists
Receive competitive call out fees, hourly rates and a passion for energy saving, cooling technology and finding the best solutions for our clients. Our interests fuel the desire to make us more than just a service company but an innovator as well!
If you want reliable operations keeping your workplace comfortable all year round or your produce at the right temperature, give Western Thermotechnics a call today!