I'm Anthony Pearce, a handyman with 15 years of experience. I'm skilled in all aspects of home handiwork, and my services include:
• Paving repairs
• Repair leaking toilets
• Replacing cisterns
• Hanging doors
• Install door hardware
• Small tiling jobs and repairs
• Hanging pictures and mirrors
• Installing and repairing taps
• Installing party lights
• Flatpack assembly and furniture repairs
• Floor repairs and click/lock flooring installation
I also specialise in other work such as:
• Tidying up leaking gutters and downpipes
• Minor roof repairs (e.g. replacing damaged tiles)
• Minor drainage repairs
• Ridge capping repairs
• Garden cleaning and maintenance
• Irrigation/reticulation repairs
• Whipper snipping
• Trimming/pruning shrubs and small trees
I have extensive experience in metal fabrication but now have limited tools for such work.
I do high-quality work at a fair price. I can fix almost anything, but if I feel that a job is out of my league, I will let my customer know immediately. For your peace of mind, I'm insured and police-cleared.
I'm available between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm from Mondays to Saturdays (by appointment only). I cater to areas within 15 km of Rockingham, WA, but I'm willing to work further away if arrangements are made.
Contact me today. I can offer small discounts for pensioners.