First Class Accounts-Berwick
With the backing of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping network, I offer a full-service bookkeeping solution for my clients in the Berwick area. Degree-qualified, with a Master of Practising Accounting degree from Swinburne University of Technology, I am proficient in all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting.
I bring a high degree of precision to my clients in the areas of financial reporting and analysis and accounts management and offer a flexible approach to businesses of all sizes and across a variety of industries. As I understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all bookkeeping solution, I like to sit down with my clients to assess their business needs and cater my services accordingly, whether it be weekly, monthly or quarterly, working on-site or remotely.
I actively stay up to date with all local industry and relevant legislative changes and through the First Class Accounts network, have access to ongoing training and development to help service my clients better.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your requirements and how I can add value to your business.
• Degree qualified – Master of Practising Accounting (Swinburne University of Technology)
• Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
• Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
• Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
• Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
• Financial reports and analysis
• Debt management
• Cash flow management
• Stock control and inventory
• Software training
• Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
• BAS returns
• *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.