I am a self-motivated, energetic and hardworking Cleaner with extensive experience in the cleaning and hospitality industries. I work effectively both within a team and individually using my own initiative. I believe that I will be an invaluable asset to any organisation giving my experience, dedication and the great pride that I take in my work.
Employment and Work Experience
Dec 2016 – Mar 2017 Cleaning Operative Best Cleaning Services Ltd.
Main duties performed:
• Cleaning offices, toilets, kitchens, meeting rooms, main entrance, function hall, corridors and other facilities to a high standard
• Ensuring the workplace is clean and tidy for the following working day
• Dusting, Damp Wiping, Washing and Polishing of office furniture
• Vacuuming floors and carpets
• Sweeping and mopping floors
• Keeping reception area clean and tidy
• Replenishing hand soap, bin bags, toilet paper and tissues.
• Cleaning windows and frames
• Clearing waste and litter in appropriate bins
• Recycling office equipment no longer required
• General cleaning of all surfaces and areas
• Following health & safety guidelines when handling chemicals
• Reporting any issues to the Manager (when appropriate)
• Restocking items in vending machines
• Emptying bins (at least once every week)
• Cleaning the surrounding area of the premises free of litter and chewing gum
Education and Qualifications