AIPP NSW Silver Award Winner 2013
Sarkodie Photography of Sydney specialises in weddings and all types of personal photography. My passion for creative expression began with a love of drawing and led to a career in architecture. But it is photography that allows me to use my skill and enthusiasm to the full.
As a wedding photographer, I am constantly aware of the great responsibility that the role involves. Not only is it essential to capture the complete story of the day, but to do so in a way that creatively celebrates the unique couple and their occasion. The experience I have gained through recent years in the field is of huge benefit, although each event tests me in new ways and pushes my creativity.
When a couple places their trust in me to cover their wedding, I do so in a way that’s friendly, unobtrusive, and allows them to relax so I can capture unguarded emotion and genuine human interaction. I cover weddings with two Canon 5D Mark III bodies and four Canon prime lenses, allowing for a rich variety of candids, panoramas and details. I borrow techniques from the fields of landscape, macro, sport and fashion photography.
The editing aspect of the service is crucial, and I would never hand over an image without running it through post-production to enhance its qualities in subtle and natural ways. The editing response for each photo differs depending on the scene, composition and lighting, and I take care to bring out the best in every shot.
I am always flexible and open to ideas and contributions from the couple and will happily stay that extra half an hour if required.
The requirements for each couple vary, so please contact me for a tailored package to meet your particular needs. All photography pagages include the following:
• Optional pre-event meeting with bride and groom
• Complete photography coverage for as long as required
• Each image edited in post-production for subtle quality enhancement
• High resolution JPEG image files on DVD
• All images posted to your home within 1 week of event
• Password protected client access gallery for sharing with family and friends
• Second photographer/ assistant if required
• Combined photography and video package available
• Coffee Table Albums
• Fine Art Albums
• Print Enlargements/ Canvases/ Floating Acrylic Wall Prints
I have been Verified by ServiceSeeking.com.au, so you can relax knowing the job will get done the right way, without any risk to you.