I have been in the electrical industry for ten years and I am aiming to fill the "holes" other trades people cannot. As an electrician I take my job seriously and always ensure all electrical installations and maintenance meets Australian standards .
My key values are as follows:
• Prompt service – forever hearing about the “tradie” that never showed up on time or show up at all.
• Location – The business is based 6 kilometres from the Joondalup city centre and 15 kilometers to Perth central.
• Customer Service – friendly, professional service. This is reflected in my operations at all times.
• Expertise – a high level of professionalism and work standards. My business supports all training needed to gain knowledge in new technology.
• Safety – The office of energy and safety have started advertising that an electrician is a specialised trade not a skill that anyone can do. This is creating safety awareness.
• Reputation – word – of – mouth is paramount. Customers will make decisions based on reputation. My reputation has been built on adhering to my personal respect to others.