Qualified in 2007 as a professional celebrant, I am registered member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants and meet with a strong network of celebrants regularly.
I am always excited to meet couples in love and hear their love story so that I may write a ceremony that will be uniquely theirs.
My services include:
- a no obligation free personal interview in with the bride and groom in their own home or, if preferred, by telephone. This gives opportunity to the couple to decide if I am the right celebrant for them
- a personal assurance that I will not apply sales pressure to use my services.
- a ceremony written exclusively for the bride and groom that will reflect your personal taste, based on your input
- as many emails in relation to the writing of the ceremony and any adjustments you want made to the content of the ceremony
- my travel time, within reason
- my arrival at the ceremony at least twenty minutes ahead of schedule, earlier if I need to bring and/or set up table/props of any kind
- a rehearsal if required
- a guarantee that your wedding will be the only wedding booked for the day of your ceremony, thereby ensuring that your ceremony will be the priority of my day
- finalising of all legal paperwork and registration of your marriage
- registry table and pa system are available if required.