ROBBIE FINCHAM, CIVIL MARRIAGE CELEBRANT
ABN: 63 734 561 282
Covered by Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Copyright Access Insurance
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!
Do you desire a wedding ceremony that is unique, heartfelt, relaxed and joyful and a personal expression of the two of you?
Your ceremony is the "heart of your wedding day" and you want to get it right. As a full-time professional Civil Marriage Celebrant, it’s my aim to reflect the style of wedding you are dreaming about.
IT'S MY PROMISE TO:
• listen to your needs, taking into account your particular circumstances/background, ie: interfaith, cultural differences, ancestry
• explain a variety of different options available to you to personalise your ceremony
• unlimited drafts of your ceremony until you are 100% happy
• ensure that all the legal requirements are taken care of before, during and after your wedding ceremony
• provide a very personable, professional and reliable celebrancy service
The above, combined with relaxed meetings, unlimited correspondence, my very comprehensive Marriage Resource Kit and many years of public speaking, will leave you in no doubt that I will deliver!!
My fee is all-inclusive and is determined at our first no-obligation meeting. My service fee includes all meetings, writing/arranging your ceremony, all legals, use of my PA/CD unit, signing table, a rehearsal and of course delivering your wedding ceremony and lodgement of marriage paperwork with the appropriate authority following your ceremony.
As a professional ceremonialist I’m also available to conduct a range of other ceremonies recognising life transitions and milestones, such as commitments and same-sex ceremonies, renewal of vows, birthdays, anniversaries and baby namings.
Please contact me today for a completely no-obligation initial meeting.
Robbie (Roberta) Fincham
0409 937 021
Authorised Marriage Celebrant (Registered by the Commonwealth Attorney General's Department)
Member: AFCC (Australian Federation Civil Celebrants)
CCNA (Celebrants and Celebrations Network Australia)
CCN Inc. Civil Celebrations Network