Hello. I'm Irina. I obtained a tertiary qualification in accountancy in 2005, and I've been a full CPA member since 2013. I've had years of experience in the industry through my work for Newcastle University, Leading Solutions, United Petroleum, Sole Distribution.
It is my mission to enhance the performance of your business by facilitating financial control and providing precise solutions that are tailored to fix your individual circumstances.
I specialise in a wide range of services including:
• Maintain accounts payable/accounts receivable
• Process and verify payroll
• Bank, credit cards and petty cash reconciliation
• Periodic sales and cost analysis
• Maintaining general ledger transactions with monthly rollover
• Monthly business performance reports and year-end reporting
• Preparation of BAS/ IAS and PAYG payment summary
• Implement Procedures
• Analyse Compliance with Accounting standards and Correct
• Identify trends & provide the best solution to your business
When you hire me, you can rest assured that I will take care your entire financial situation. I can assess your accounts (balance sheets, cash flow statements, etc.) and identify areas with inaccurate reporting, poor control, and lack of guidance. I can also allocate your resources better by transferring erroneous transactions to the correct account codes.
By analysing your data processing and recording methods, I will be able to implement new procedures in order to improve the quality of your reporting in accordance with the proper accounting standards. Through my services, I can strengthen your overall financial performance.
I am available from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, and I cater to the entire Melbourne region.
Contact me today for a consultation.