Edlingers Painting is a family-owned and operated business founded on a strong set of values and always aiming to exceed expectations.
We provide a superior service and quality advice, and we use high-quality equipment and products to complete all residential and commercial jobs.
We firmly believe, through years of experience, that using top-quality paint will result in a better job. We highly rate most Dulux, Berger, and Resene branded paints. Other than Taubmans Endure and Taubmans All Weather, we do not use the brand unless it is specifically requested. We will never use TRADEX paint as it does not meet the standard we are always aiming to provide our customers.
Gunter Edlinger is a dual tradesman — a qualified Carpenter & Joiner as well as a qualified Painter & Decorator. He has the skills required for all aspects of the painting trade such as:
• Preparation - many different systems for a wide range of surfaces
• Treatments - methods and knowledge of various products available
• Application - with brush, roller, airless spray, sponge, texture, bagging (trowel and wool mitt)
He also knows what paint/product should be used for various new surfaces and previously painted types. He can help you with:
• Preservation - tips and hints on how to use the many products available
• Restoration - repair work with a high attention to detail and superb skill level
• Decoration - using colour schemes with the help of our design and colour knowledge, feature walls, metallic paints, suede, and Tuscan effects
Gunter is also fully qualified — firstly by completing a 4-year apprenticeship and then by receiving his licence from the Department of Fair Trading.
Edlingers Painting is also fully insured (with $5,000,000 cover), so all our customers can feel safe in knowing that if an accident was to ever arise, everything would be covered by us. All our work is compliant with OH&S standards at all times.
We always provide obligation-free quotes usually within 48 hours, sometimes longer for much larger projects. All our quotes are sent out via email. We are always happy to help out and give advice when possible. They are valid for 30 days only, but can be updated anytime by calling Gunter with a 24-hour notice.
We are always excited to help new customers from all over Sydney and its surrounding areas.