"I realise this is very detailed feedback but I must give credit where credit’s well due …
First off, when it comes to working with tradesmen, I'm usually a cynic that expects to be given the run-around. But with Sam and his tradesmen, I got the complete opposite with my bathroom overhaul, from start to finish, for the following reasons:
- My job post on Serviceseeking.com was detailed and requested an initial written reply that answered each of my questions, before I would give any further consideration to the respective tradesman replying. Out of eight expressions of interest, Sam was one of two respondents that had replied in the manner I had asked; it was clear that every other respondent hadn’t even read my post! Not only that, but Sam’s response was the most detailed and considered, which outlined to me his high attention to detail
- Sam’s quote was highly competitive and this included a guarantee that the quote would not exceed the agreed total cost, regardless of the amount of time taken to do the job, provided that the scope of work remained the same – Sam kept his word on this
- Sam managed and coordinated each of his tradesmen, that included a carpenter, plumber, electrician, glass man and tiler – this freed up a lot of my time
- Like Sam, each tradesman was friendly, professional and always obliging, and the relationship between them was like that of a family; it is my belief that this made for an efficient and seamless workflow
- I was clear what I wanted from the get-go; throughout the course of the renovation, Sam and his tradesmen had suggestions about ways to do things differently, some I really liked and went ahead with, others I preferred to keep as is; but either way, the guys were always respectful of, and not pushy to deviate against, my decisions
- Sam even sent professional cleaners afterwards, to not only make my new bathroom look sparkling, but also to ensure that any common areas in my unit block (eg dusty foyer) affected by the renovation, were clean
- My new bathroom looks bloody amazing! I love it and so do my friends and family.
Overall, this is the best experience I’ve had with tradesmen and I am really pleased with my decision to work with Sam. Sam's business will be on top of my consideration set for next time round."