"A HUGE THANK YOU to Nick and the team from Westpoint Group.
We had a plan and a scope of works – you then provided advice and more importantly solutions along the way – ultimately we ended up with a renovation that exceeded our expectations.
A summary of the job …
• Brick up a doorway and create a new one in a bedroom
• Lots of new powerpoints (and you understood our dislike of conduit) plus airconditioning
• New skirting and picture rails which matches our 80+ year old – old one
• Remove an old kitchen and replace with storage and new laundry area
• Build a brand new kitchen – and remove some walls along the way
• New windows
• A one room workshop was renovated to be a granny flat with a bedroom / study, ensuite bathroom and a small workshop
• Install a loft ladder and create great storage in our roof space.
You always answered your phone if we had a question, were always onsite when you said you would be and your attention to ‘building detail’ impressed us. If you weren’t happy with something (even if we were) it was fixed.
You brought together a team of plumbers, sparkies, plasterers, brickies and renderers who were exceptional.
For any building needs we have in the future we will contact you and we have no hesitation in recommending Westpoint Group.
All the best for the future.
Angus & Heather"