We have been in the painting business more than ten years, we are Accredited Painter of Dulux, specialise in both interior and exterior work. We only use top quality materials to ensure quality, and our work comes with a guarantee.
We have also done the government infection control course (COVID-19) so you can be assured we can attend your house and safely work. See certificate in our gallery.
We give free quotes.
You can count on us to do the following:
• Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets
• Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes
• Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting
• Clean walls to ensure proper adherence
• Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection
• Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs
• Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers using caulking guns or putty knives
• Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging, and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; move furniture and equipment as necessary.
• Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting
• Select and buy paint from vendors
• Negotiate prices
• Purchase quality brushes
• Apply several coats according to paint directions
• Tape off areas when needed
• Apply touchups or second coats
• Remove paint splatters when finished
• Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns
• Utilise spray guns for large jobs
• Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls