*Published price ranges are indicative only and may vary from actual quotes for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, seasonality, local demographics and market dynamics, job urgency, and other factors.
• Determine the best layout to achieve the desired pattern in a given space
• Estimate the quantity of materials required by measuring surfaces or reviewing a work order
• Cut and trim tiles to cover odd spaces and to fit around obstacles and openings
• Complete tile installation projects working from architectural plans and specifications
• Set tiles or groups of tiles into position, align the tiles and tap into place
• Pack grout into joints and remove excess
• Reinforce surfaces or build an under base if required
• Mix, apply and spread adhesives such as mortar, cement, mastic or epoxy over the surface
• Plumb and straighten corners, angles and walls
I have been in tiling business for almost a decade specialising in almost all types of tiling (bathroom including waterproofing and screeding, floor, kitchen, outside tiling).
I am qualified and insured.
I give a 7 year guarantee.
I am always pleased to meet new clients and give a free quote.
We have been working in the Tiling and Painting business for over 8 years
We have the fundamental experience for all types of jobs that we are set to undertake
We take excellent care of all our customers and value each customers circumstances
We provide quality work for a reasonable Price
We ensure that the work being completed is performed at its best
J.Tiling is started by Day Kim, a skilled tiler with 10+ experience in corporate and residential tiling. We provide affordable and elegant tile installation.
Visit J-tiling.com.au for more information.