We are an architectural practice that specialises in renovations, additions and extensions; we cater to property owners in South East Queensland.
We have completed projects in Brisbane, Redcliff, Redlands, Ipswich, Warwick, Stanthorpe and the Gold Coast.
We aim to create "affordable lifestyle solutions" for each of our clients. Our knowledgeable and friendly architects will make sure to bring your ideas into life while considering affordability, innovation, and practicality.
We are registered in both Queensland and New South Wales.
Please have a look at our portfolio to have an idea on the quality of work that we are capable of.
Hello. I'm Leon Burton, an architect with more than 20 years if experience in the industry. I started this business in 2003, and I specialise in a wide range of services including:
• Architectural design
• CAD drafting
• 3-D drafting
• Energy reports (star ratings)
• Marketing plans
• Shadow diagrams
• Documentation services
I take pride in being customer-oriented when it comes to what I do, and I have a long history of satisfied clients and successful projects. When you hire me, you can trust that your job will be completed on time and within budget.
My working hours are from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Mondays to Saturdays, and I cater to areas in south east Queensland.
Contact me today for a consultation.
We are a well established, locally owned Architectural Drafting & Building Design company.
• Specialised in residential & commercial design & drafting
• New home concepts including multi-unit developments
• Renovations of existing properties
• Granny Flats, Decks, carports & bathrooms
Empire Design & Drafting is well positioned in today’s current financial climate to offer a quality & prompt service without the high overheads of other companies.
We offer a personal touch to the design process which can be a daunting prospect for some clients.
With many years of experience in the industry and a passion for design we are confident of being able to turn client’s visions into reality.
We are very experienced in design & documentation of residential homes, including new homes, small lot homes and renovation and extensions.
We do the full range of projects, from large homes to simple decks or carports
We also have extensive experience with the design and documentation of Office Fit-outs.
We do projects all across the Brisbane Metropolitan area and our focus is to ensure client satisfaction.
ACN- 161 717 308
Building Designers, Town Planners, Drafting Service, Energy Certificates / Assessments
We specialise in the Residential Market - New Homes, Extensions, Decks, Units, Townhouses etc.
We strive to help people realise their dreams in a fast and affordable way.
We have been in business for over 10 years now and have been growing each year.
We are your Architects and Draftsman for:
----> Residential Projects
----> Commercial Projects
----> Retail Projects
----> Town house Projects
----> House Projects
----> Renovation Projects
VMN Design has been in the construction industry for over 10 years, and specialise in building design services throughout Brisbane and Sydney! Our team members are qualified architects and draftsman with expertise in:
-> Concept Design
-> 3D Modelling / Rendering
-> Services Co-ordination
-> Drafting Services
-> Contract work for Builders
-> Development Marketing
VMN Design has grown into one of the most competitive design practices, offering to our clients a comfortable approach to all building related projects at an affordable price!
***** Call 1300 820 840 now! *****
We are a building designer/drafter who has been in business for the last 25 years.
We will help make your dreams become a reality, always keeping in mind your budget and the needs of you and your family when helping you design your new house, renovation, deck, patio, extension, office or whatever your need may be.
We have a great deal of experience in jobs that may be difficult due to zone/town planning issues.
Building design services including 3D modelling, development applications and building certification documentation. 15 years residential and commercial experience. lead designer with a Masters degree in Architecture from the University of Technology Sydney. Collaboration with local building certifiers and tradesman.
"Aiming to make one time clients, life long advocates through Hard Work, Innovation and Creativity."
STATE DESIGN / BDAQ AWARDS:
1999 – S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards x3
1999 – State Design Awards:
- Award for Multi Residential up to 2 stories - Gayundah Esplanade, Woody Point
2001 – State Design Awards:
- Award for Best Commercial Interior - Anzac Avenue, Kallangur Project
- Award for Commercial / Industrial Renovations / Additions - Anzac Avenue, Kallangur Project
- Award for 'Other Projects' - Anzac Avenue, Kallangur Project
2001 - Assisted Mumby Constructions in winning Master Builders Construction Award - Building on Sloping Sites up to $250,000.00
2010 – S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards:
- Award for Commercial Buildings - Burpengary Doctors
- Award for New home up to 250m² - Bokarina Residence
- Award for Best Bathroom Design - Warner Lakes Residence
- Award for Best use of Colorbond Steel - Bokarina Residence
2011 – S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards:
- Award for Best use of Colorbond Steel - House at Palmwoods
- Award for Best Pool / Water Feature - Eckersley Avenue, Buderim
- Award for Best Bathroom - Eckersley Avenue, Buderim
- Award for Best use of Engineered Timber - Tom Schmidt Court, Mount Samson
2011 – State Design Awards:
- Award for Residential Alterations & Additions - Namyima Street, Buddinha
2012 – S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards:
- Peter Modini Memorial Award for Commercial Buildings - Hills District Childcare Centre
2014 – S/E Qld B.D.A.Q. Awards:
– Award for Best Residential Additions & Alterations - The Gurgo Residence