We specialise in Taxation advice, accounting services for Small & Medium Businesses (SMEs) and Individuals.
The firm has been opperating for 10 years and is located in a convinient location in ARMADALE , 5 minutes drive from the Melbourne CBD.
We strive for the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and aim to provide the best service at competitive prices.
By selecting our firm you will work directly with the Partner of the business, with 14 Years experience including, Chartered Accountant and Masters of Tax qualifications.
Areas of advice & Services we cover:
- Taxation Compliance for SMEs & Individuals
- property development taxation advice
- International Taxation advice
- Residency Tax Planning - Executives
- Goods & Services Tax ("GST") planning advice
- Stamp Duty structuring advice
- Capital Gains Tax ("CGT") planning
- Superannuation planning
- Property (Building & Development)
- Foreign Exchange Trading
- Services IndustrySpecialties
- Software Development
Executive Residency Tax Planning
Property Tax planning
Business Funding for SME & Individuals
CGT Planning & Restructuring
Vasanth is a practising member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. He specialises in small business accounting, tax and bookkeeping services in Sydney and surrounding suburbs.
We guarantee you the most affordable pricing, with hourly rates of $35/hour, or excellent fixed cost pricing on request, and are prepared to negotiate a lower quote based on your circumstances, and still providing you with the highest service levels. Our fees are still the best, as most competitors charge from $40/hour up to $300/hour for just the bookkeeping aspects, while our fees are quoted for all additional services included.
All Tax Agent work is independently prepared by Simple Solutions Accounting. All SMSF Audit work is independently audited by MSCJ Super. In this way you also ensure that you have a great team of professionals that are double checking your work.
Vasanth is also a practising member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants, and specialises in small businesses and individuals. He has had 6 years of training in a small audit firm, 3 years of tax consultancy experience with KPMG, 2 years of experience with small business credit management in a retail bank and 2 years of experience as a tax consultant in the corporate sector. Vasanth has then went on to his own small business accounting practice, which he has found a passion in, and has been in this practice for 7 years since 2009.
Our specialist independent consultants, for Tax and SMSF audits, are more experienced professionals in their own right, and are based in Perth and Brisbane respectively.
Vasanth also has a passion for software development, since 2009, and has found a passion also assisting other fellow accountants by developing accounting and tax software for their own use in their accounting firms. It is one of the best ways to keep up to date with other excellent accounting packages and trends in technology, so that the client also benefits in terms of reduced overall costs as a result of work done quicker, and reduced in house software costs.
COMPTAX TAX ACCOUNTANTS is an accounting firm and registered tax agent.Our experienced tax accountants Westfield Parramatta are
graduated from the finest Australian universities that you can trust to be professional and practice accounting with highest ethical standards.
Our highly trained Comptax TAX ACCOUNTANTS PARRAMATTA will help you understand how the tax laws apply to your situation.
Our services include:
- All Taxation Services
- Personal Tax Return
- Business Tax Return
- Mortgage Finance
- Accounting and Mortgage Finance
- Self Managed Super Fund
The head of Comptax is a fully licensed mortgage broker and will attend to all your Mortgage needs.
Other financial advisors are also in place to suggest the appropiate lenders to suite your budget.
Anything related with Tax, Accounting, and Finance we at Comptax are here to help you.
Call us on the details above or visit our office conviently located in the heart of Parramatta.
CALL 02 9687 8100
Tax Planning and Return | BAS Return
Small Business Accounting and Tax Services
Establishment of Business Structures
* Tax Store Sydney CBD provides a wide range of accounting services including BAS related services, tax returns, annual accounts, payroll and bookkeeping.
* Tax Store Sydney CBD is a part of the national network of accountants who offer a wealth of experience and expertise to small and medium sized businesses right across Australia.
* We help a diverse range of small businesses including start-ups, sole traders, limited companies who operate in various industries.
* Tax Store Sydney CBD promises you to the following:
1. Up-front pricing – we provide a fixed fee price, which can be payable monthly with no hidden surprises.
2. Simple explanation – we avoid jargon and explain your business and tax affairs clearly.
3. Legal minimum tax – we ensure that on tax you pay the legal minimum and not a cent more.
* Tax Store Sydney CBD is perfect for a small business as we specialise in small businesses. So you don’t need a large accounting firm. You have just one that’s right for you.
Contact us today to arrange a free, initial appointment.
We are registered tax agents who have lodged over 25,000 tax returns to date. We have a highly experienced team that handles all types of tax returns including:
• Simple PAYG tax returns
• Rental property returns
• Capital gains tax
• Dividend and interest
• Business income returns
• GST, BAS, and IAS
• Tax refund in 1 hour (our unique service)
Our team consists of qualified accountants who are experienced in handling all kinds of tax concerns. Our objective is to maximise your deductions and rebates and get you the maximum tax refund. We constantly train all our accountants and staff members in order to keep them updated on new tax laws.
We can also provide you with a tax refund within 1 hour. Here are the features and benefits of our unique 1-hour service:
• You get cash deposited into your bank account within 1 hour
• No upfront fee is required (It will be taken out of your tax refund)
• You just fill in information online or email/fax your PAYG summary (group certificate) with your mobile number and an accountant will call you in 15 minutes
• You will be interviewed over the phone by an accountant who will claim maximum deductions and offsets to maximise your refund
• You will be given a free tax refund estimate and option of tax refund within 1 hour
• No prior appointment is required to use this service
• You can avail of this service anywhere in Australia
• Maximum tax refund is guaranteed
• We are experienced in handling all occupations
• Cash refunds are also available for prior years (You can get cash tax refunds for 2014, 2013, and so on)
• Fees for the services are decided on a case to case basis and will be advised to you before lodgement
We lodge all types of income tax returns, and we have a huge client base from all over Australia registered in our website to lodge their tax returns. Some clients have complex income tax returns that include:
• Rental properties
• Dividend income
• Capital gains
• Trust distribution
• Foreign income
• Work deductions
• Business income
You don't need to worry because we handle all kinds of complex returns. You will be advised as to what documents are required to finalise your tax return.
We also give advice on business formation. We will do all formalities required for the formation of your company with ASIC. We will assist with all the formalities required for ABN, GST, and PAYG. We will explain your tax benefits in various structures and advise you accordingly. Once you have started your business, you need someone who can advise you in bookkeeping and account maintenance. We can help you in generating various financial reports.
We will also help you file business activity statements and annual income tax returns. Business activity statements can be monthly, quarterly or annually. We will guide you accordingly, and we will calculate the figures for you. We can prepare and lodge these statements to avoid penalties from the tax office.
Australia has one of highest tax rates in the world. Everyone needs proper tax planning. We can help you reduce your tax liability through tax planning measures. We will legally increase your tax refund through proper legal means. Business people can also reduce their tax liability if they keep proper records and do proper tax planning. Our advice is to keep all your receipts and leave it to us to decide if you can claim them or not.
We can also help you in getting a home loan. Our associates will assist in comparing the best home loans and ensure that you get the best rate. We can also get you car or truck loan. Our associates will contact you and get you the best deal in the market.