We are an accounting firm that provide simple and affordable Accounting, Book-keeping, Tax, Systems, Financial and Business Advisory services for individuals and small business
Book keeping and Accounting
Accountants Point the award winning firm provides a full range of accounting services. We have a team of enthusiastic and motivated professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced in the industry. Our team has achieved the honor as finalists for SMSF Accounting Awards 2018 in different categories!!! Auditor of the Year 2018!!! SMSF Accounting Professional of the Year 2018!!!
Our areas of expertise include:
• Tax advisory
• Financial planning
• Corporate tax
• Tax returns
• Bookkeeping and payroll
• Business setup and many more
Accountants Point goes beyond numbers as we aim to do more for our clients. To know more about the services that we offer, kindly get in touch with us and let us have a discussion on your needs. You can expect honesty and an open communication line with us.
Gold Dust Accounting is here to assist you with all you’re accounting needs. From set up of your business structure to general day to day management and bookkeeping to the end of year financials and all your tax complicates needs. This will help to reduce accounting costs, increase productive and safe time to focus on your business performance. Additional assistance with the day to day running of your business is available.
Smarter Advisory Accounting Strathfield has a wealth of experience and knowledge in assisting small to medium-sized businesses with their financial affairs.
Our expertise incldues:
* Cloud accounting and reporting
* Self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
* Tax and business advisory
* Property and rental advisory
* Individual tax returns
* Business activity statements (BAS)
We have clients from various major industries like manufacturing, automotive, building and construction. We also specialise in property accounting.
We make sure that our work meets your requirements, and if you need us to visit you on site, we would be happy to arrange such setup with you.
Welcome to Emerald Accountants, your partner in the path to achieving your individual and business goals.
Registered Tax Agent, Member of CPA and Fellow of The Tax Institute.
Professional Tax Accounting at affordable prices!
Our service is personal and sincere. Working in partnership with you, we listen carefully to find out your needs and strive to best meet them.
We specialise in all aspects of accounting and taxation, and our services include:
• Income tax return preparation and lodgement
• Preparation of annual financial statement
• BAS preparation and lodgement
• GST/PAYG compliance
• Taxation planning
• Strategic business advice
• Setting up new companies and discretionary trusts
• ATO liaison
• Company secretarial work (registered ASIC agent)
Our extensive experience in the industry allows us to provide prompt, accurate, and affordable services for all clients. We are honest and reliable professionals who take pride in providing personalised customer service.
We are fully insured, licensed, and certified, so you can rest assured that your finances will be in excellent hands.
We service the entire Melbourne Area. Contact us today for a consultation.
First Class Accounts-Berwick
With the backing of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping network, I offer a full-service bookkeeping solution for my clients in the Berwick area. Degree-qualified, with a Master of Practising Accounting degree from Swinburne University of Technology, I am proficient in all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting.
I bring a high degree of precision to my clients in the areas of financial reporting and analysis and accounts management and offer a flexible approach to businesses of all sizes and across a variety of industries. As I understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all bookkeeping solution, I like to sit down with my clients to assess their business needs and cater my services accordingly, whether it be weekly, monthly or quarterly, working on-site or remotely.
I actively stay up to date with all local industry and relevant legislative changes and through the First Class Accounts network, have access to ongoing training and development to help service my clients better.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your requirements and how I can add value to your business.
• Degree qualified – Master of Practising Accounting (Swinburne University of Technology)
• Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
• Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
• Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
• Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
• Financial reports and analysis
• Debt management
• Cash flow management
• Stock control and inventory
• Software training
• Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
• BAS returns
• *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
TAX Returns (Individual, Trust, Company and SMSF).
Self Managed Super Fund
All work carried out by qualified staff
Practice fully Insured
Over 11 years experience
MYOB Professional Partners
Quickbooks Pro Advisor