OzlinkIT is a well established IT Business, We understand the frustration and confusion as a result of a computer system failure and endevour to bring your IT systems back up and running in no time. We have always been trying to hire the best technicians to get the job done. We have over 10 years of experience in the industry and offer a wide range of services including:
• Computer repairs
• Website design and development
• Network design, setup, commisioning and reengineering current networks
• Server administration
• Desktop Support
• Remote support
OzlinkIT technicians are thorough and analytical and will ensure all technical problems are properly communicated to you so that you know what you're dealing with. We take pride in our high level of professionalism, and here are just some of the benefits of our services:
✓ Up to $5000 insurance for any work performed through OzlinkIT in case the service provided was not satisfactory
✓ Fair and honest quotes
✓ Discounts offered
✓ Minimum call out fees
✓ Guaranteed workmanship
✓ Competitive prices on all hardware, new computers and laptops
We are available 7 days a week from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, and cater to the entire Melbourne area.
Contact us for any enquiries. Looking forward to hearing from you.
We are a premium company providing services in the area of Sydney and surrounding suburbs. With our specialized and experienced team of customer support, we ensure a fast service at the convenience of your own home or office. Our super fast desktop support allows you to get your problems rectified in a matter of hours. If you are having any computer repair issues, feel free to contact us on 1300 072 073 for a Cost-Effective, Professional Computer Repair Service.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Free Home Visits for Computers, Laptop or Mac Repairs
- Explain the problem in plain English without using Technical Jargon’s.
- No Surprises, No callout fees
- We take all precautions to secure your personal and professional information during Laptop repair.
- Our technicians are highly skilled and have excellent track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics of Laptop repairs.
- We repair your Laptop in front of you. The would give you an opportunity to ask questions and learn more about Laptop.
- We would try to visit your home on the same day or discuss other alternates with you upfront.
- Fix it right, first time: this means that you avoid multiple visits and you get your System repair done to your utmost satisfaction.
COME VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
I'm Ian, a professional videographer with decades worth of experience, having filmed my first event (a wedding) back in the 1980’s. I specialise in cost-effective video production, and I offer complete services. Aside from filming and editing, I can also do pre-production, scripting, and even uploading videos to YouTube if required.
I own a small business. I don't have an expensive studio or full-time staff members, so my overhead costs are very low. I then pass these savings on to my customers. For jobs that require a bigger crew, I have a small number of producers I can work closely with.
I don't have set hours. I will work whenever a client wants me to, although I'm available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on most days. I work out of Coogee, and most of the jobs I do are in or around Sydney. I'm happy to travel anywhere as long as the work justifies the journey, or if you're willing to pay for travel expenses.
Please don't hesitate to contact me any time.
• An elite team of National University of Singapore, UNSW engineers, current high school teachers with years of experience teaching the HSC syllabus
• Filter out concepts meant to confuse
• Remember only the knowledge points that score
• Get the distinctions you/your child missed last time
• Proven knowledge-sharing experience
• Ability to inculcate interest in learning
• Quick results
• Team of licensed electricians and trade assistants
• Powerpoints, lights, aircon, LAN, TV/coaxial cables
• New apartments, renovations, extensions, construction site power box
Sense Technology & Communications is a Perth-based team of Communication Experts and IT Technicians who thrive on producing the highest quality services and state-of-the-art installations in IT solutions, fibre, data points, smart wiring, cabling, satellites, antennas, security, CCTV and many other services. We have the skills, experience and qualifications to take your project to the next level.
Whether you're setting up your first business from the comfort of your home and require Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) solutions, such as data points, cabling, wireless solutions, router, switch and firewall configuration as well as website/logo design or perhaps, your business has seen dramatic growth and it's time to expand to a commercial premises in the heart of the Perth CBD. We take the stress out of designing, installing and implementing all your technological and communication needs to maximise your business' productivity. Click on the links above to find out more.
But business is not our only speciality
As technology has become an integral part of our houses, Sense Technology & Communications Perth is here to offer you the home of the future; today. Internet of Things (IoT) is the future of home living, where everything from microwaves to showers and even ovens can connect to the internet, allowing you to control and monitor these devices from anywhere.
We are committed to providing exceptional services in the fields of communications, audio visual installations and IT solutions. Our professional and friendly staff are on hand to help you with quotes, designs, installations and maintenance for domestic or commercial properties.
Please take a look at our website for more information on the services we offer.
BACK AGAIN - AFTER BACK LOG OF WORK
SAME - HOYER PAINTING - had to open a new account as we have not used service seeking for while.
We have been in the painting business for over 10 years.
All our team members are fully qualified, licensed and insured.
We are a small team allowing us to keep cost low and fast quality of work.
We only ever use top quality materials & all our work comes with a 10 year guarantee.
We are always excited to help new customers from all across the Perth Metro area.
Call us to arrange a quote, we book work in to ensure we are available when your house is built or when your ready!!!
Will beat any quote
Let us help you. We can assist you. Finance and Accounting is never easy but we can lessen the onerous nature of reporting and give you constructive advice no matter how you are situated financially.
We recommend Xero and we have Certified Xero consultants in our Practice.
We are members of CPA Australia and have a heavy focus on training our staff and our clients
Tim Robinson of Internet and Computer Support has been providing topnotch technological assistance to numerous satisfied clients for 20 years now. Experienced and highly skilled in handling various computer-related services, he prioritises meeting each customer's demands by providing only customised services that won't break the bank.
He specialises in the following areas:
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Windows
• Microsoft Server Support
• Apple Mac Support
• Mobile Phone Application Support
• Ipad and Tablet Application Support
• Virtualisation Support - VMware and Vbox
• Website Development - Word Press and Joomla
• Nas Support - Buffalo, Netapp Filer, Etc.
• AV Support- TV, Projectors, and Surround Sound
• Router Setup and Installation
Customers in Melbourne, Bayside, and Southeast suburbs can contract his expertise any day—he is available seven days a week—from 6am-6pm. He provides a high-level of customer service by ensuring successful outcomes for all computer-related problems.
• General Accounting and Bookkeeping
• Analytical skills and Six Sigma knowledge
• Reducing cost using Applications for Government Grants, business improvements.
• Designed and implemented customer satisfaction surveys and measurements
• Established Visual Factory concept to improve housekeeping
• Workshop facilitations with SME's with topics: Raising capital, Government Grants, Finance Fundamentals, Taxations
• Management accounting and Reporting
• Cost analysis and process improvements implementations (6sigma analysis)
• Supervise financial accountants and AP accounts
• Variance cost and revenues analysis experience
• Consolidations P&L reports and analysis and complex reconciliations
• Interactions with Directors, Senior & Regional Managers
• Budgeting, planning, forecasting
• Analytical skills
• Advance Excel (pivot, v-lookups, logical & complex formulas, macros)
• Analysis of the risk and the profitability of the company portfolio
• Elaborate prospectus for private and public offerings
Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate – Six Sigma Institute, USA 2011
University Degree in Finance - Banking-1998
Assessed by Institute Chartered of Accountants of Australia as Bachelor of Commerce Degree
Provisional Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia no 313904
Logitrain has over ten years of experience in various IT services. We are a leading provider of IT training, IT services, and recruitment in Australia. We assist employers and job seekers.
From managed IT services to ad-hoc IT support, we will ensure that your networks and systems run as efficiently as possible. We are a trusted IT services provider for small businesses and large enterprises.
At Logitrain, we do not only focus on delivering training sessions to students; we also aim to skill them up while clearing out any confusion and misconceptions. This makes our students better equipped with the certifications.
We specialize in certifications like Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL Foundation, Software Testing: ISTQB, Juniper JNCIA, BCS Business Analysis, Agile Courses, and Citrix.
Apart from that, we also offer packages of up to $1500 discount (e.g. IT expert, IT Admin, IT Tech package, and IT programs which also offer internships and jobs).
All of our trainers and instructors are veterans with multi vendor certifications. All of our courses are classroom based and certified instructor led with hands-on IT training in well established and maintained labs.
Unlike other IT training institutes, we have devised flexible course schedules for the ultimate ease of students. We offer courses on weeknights, weekdays, and weekends.
All of our prices are inclusive of training, course material, certification exams, and hands-on lab training.
Visit us today at: https://www.logitrain.com.au
We are proud to be an affordable IT support provider in Queensland. We specialize in on-site IT Support for home and businesses 24 hours 7 days a week.
We have experienced Geeks that can help you fix any IT related issues and make sure your computer performs at its full capacity. Our Geeks fix your computers at your home/office and no job is too big or too small for Gold Coast Computer Geeks.
Our mission is to provide high-quality and cost-effective IT services that meet our customers' needs. Gold Coast Computer Geeks provides IT support & IT Solutions to Home users and from small to medium businesses in Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan & Gold Coast areas.