What is Srisoft Technologies?
Srisoft Technologies is a 100 % Australian Origin Owned Company.
Melbourne based Head Office.
Lead by Darren Mittal, an Australian Citizen and Masters of Information Technology from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne.
We bring our 15 Years of Experience in IT field to you.
Complete IT Solutions, we make websites, mobile applications for enterprises, ERP CRM systems, cloud computing, custom software development, IT Network support setup and much more.
We have several associations partnerships with world leaders in technology filed such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Google many more.
At most affordable pricing guarantee of final delivery.
We handle wide range of projects starting from a very basic website development project to Multi-Million Dollars projects.
We follow best industry practices methodologies such as waterfall, agile, maturity level development, quality control creativity.
Rigorously tested products, 90 % companies do not even bother to do rigorous testing which is really frustrating for customers. We recently checked over 60 % apps on Android App store does not even function properly.
We assure you a great customer services, high quality of work a smooth journey ahead. We take ownership of the whole project and try our best to facilitate the production process towards a successful completion.
Always very keen in new projects.
We are on Steering Committee Panel for Mobile Strategy with a Federal Government Department in Australia for a $7.5 Million Project.
We are on advisory board of private sector Company for development of $2 Million mobile apps development projects.
We are on Mobile Apps Development Panel for Deakin Universities in Australia, which is one of the top 5 universities in Australia.
Srisoft Technologies is amongst leading top ten Web Mobile Development Companies in Australia. With a strong workforce of talented experienced professional developers designers. It is hard to match such a skill set anywhere in Australia.
We have been active in several local business awards participation.
Our customers list political parties, local government departments, educational institutes, Australian Universities and several private sector clients.
We have our presence Globally with Offices associations in Melbourne, Sydney, San Jose (USA), Delhi Dubai.
Some of our prestigious Australian Government customers and associates:-
Australian Federal Government Departments
Australian State Government Departments
Australian Universities educational institutes
Australian Mining Companies
Several Local NSW Councils State Parks
Large Medium Private Sector companies
Political Parties Politicians
Point Of difference, Why choose Srisoft Technologies?
Srisoft Technologies production lifecycle process
1. Practical flexible process followed for website mobile apps development.
2. Client’s Requirements Gathering, we gather clients / customer’s understanding, expectations requirements for your project, via any medium such as in-person meetings, emails, phone calls chat.
3. Software Requirements Specifications Document, after we gather all your requirements, then our technical team creates a SRS documents which has wireframe diagrams, database structures, data flow, application flow, functionality, design concept, every possible minor details. In nutshell, we create the complete project on a piece of paper.
4. Locking the SRS document, once we finalize the SRS document, we lock the document scope of the project.
5. Development Process starts and we provide you consistent updates and also stage deliveries of your project are given to you.
6. Once a delivery stage comes for a product, our developers do the testing before the delivery and generate a delivery report with screen –by-screen shots. They also verify the actual product they are delivering to you. This process helps them to identify the issues fix any issues in real-time before they handover the delivery.
7. Then you check test the delivery yourself tell us the deficiency in the delivery. Then we immediately fix those issues. This part is sometimes bit lengthy as there is bit of to-and-fro but interesting because at this stage only you can see the actual product. This stage onwards we start to fine tune the product and align the production with your requirement.
8. Final product delivered by our developer to Project Manager. Before final delivery our developers test the complete app for every screen, every functionality, validations, spellings, UI issues etc. They also generate a final delivery report. Then they handover the final delivery to the Project Manager.
9. Project Manager verifies the delivery report again does a final quick testing of actual product.
10. Handover of project to client.