Did you know?
One reason customers don’t hire a ServiceSeeking.com.au business is that they feel overwhelmed by all the responses and calls from companies wanting to do the work. Too much of a good thing can actually be a bad thing!
That’s why we now allow customers who post jobs in certain industries and areas to narrow down who can call them as soon as they submit a quote.
Customers who select a Contact Preference are 20% more likely to choose a ServiceSeeking.com.au business than those who get calls from everyone who quotes.
Customer Contact Preferences
If a customer can expect to receive more than 6 phone calls, they can choose to:
- Get calls from Locals first – businesses within 10kms will automatically see the phone number when they quote (and so will businesses that the customer later adds to their Shortlist)
- Get calls from Top Rated businesses first – businesses with a 5-star rating will automatically see the phone number when they quote (and so will businesses the customer later adds to their Shortlist)
- Get calls from Pro Businesses first – businesses with the Pro Badge will automatically see the phone number when they quote (and so will businesses the customer later adds to their Shortlist)
Customers can also choose to send their job out, get quotes, and then decide gets their number.
Some customers choose to skip the contact preferences question and just let anyone who quotes get their number.
Get more numbers on more jobs
When you quote on a job and don’t match the customer’s contact preference, you’ll see a message like this:
You can still send a message to the customer (or chat via our iPhone or Android app) and the customer can always call you directly. They can also Shortlist your quote at any time, which sends you an email with their phone number.
Get more numbers on more jobs with these 3 simple steps:
- Become a Pro – Pro businesses simply supply their insurance documents and complete a quick licence check. Their quotes appear on top of non-Pro quotes, their Profiles appear higher up in business directory searches and their Pro Badge is displayed everywhere their business appears on ServiceSeeking.com.au
- Use fast feedback and external feedback – you can use our Fast Feedback feature to raise your star rating by collecting more 5-star reviews from your past customers. Also checkout External Feedback to get rated on jobs for customers outside ServiceSeeking.com.au.
- Prioritise quoting on jobs in your neighbourhood – Use the Location filters on your Leads page to see jobs within 5km or 10km of your home suburb.