Last updated: 13th Nov 2017
ServiceSeeking Win a $150 Gift Card Christmas Present Competition Terms
- The Promoter is Service Seeking Pty Ltd, Unit 10, 2 Kings Lane Darlinghurst, NSW 2010. ACN: 124 055 465 ABN: 37 124 055 465.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, excluding ACT residents (Eligible Entrants).
- Employees, directors and management of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with the competition and the immediate families of these persons are ineligible to enter.
- Eligible Entrants may enter into the draw to a $150 gift card.
- There will be one winner in the draw. Each Entry gives an Eligible Entrant one chance to win the prize. The first Entry drawn from all Entries received will win $1,000 (the Total Prizepool).
- The competition closes, 18 December 2017 at 11:59pm AEDT.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period of 10 November to 18 December 2017, post a job through the link https://www.serviceseeking.com.au/?utm_source=xmas2017
- New and existing user accounts that post a job through the promotional link during the Promotion Period will be deemed an Eligible Entrant
- The winner will be drawn by random automated selection and that selection is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
- The draw will take place at Unit 10, 2 Kings Lane Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 on December, 18 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephone and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on ServiceSeeking’s social media.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web sites, or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in the competition.
- Prize must be claimed by March 10, 2018. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date a second chance draw will take place on March 10, 2018 at the same time and place as the Draw, subject to any law or directions from a regulatory authority. The winners name will be published on the Site or on the ServiceSeeking.com.au Facebook page on the same day.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition, or using any prize except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all Entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and the winners’ name and address and photographs for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/19754