Last updated: 1st May 2018
Insights Survey Terms & Conditions
- Each survey respondent who answers the last question of the survey gets 1 entry into the draw to win one $100 Westfield Gift Voucher. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged.
- Employees of the promoter associated with this promotion (Service Seeking Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must have completed the April Survey 2018 and answered the last question. The winner will be selected based on the best answer.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter (Service Seeking Pty Ltd).
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The prize is one $100 Westfield Voucher and is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to contact those who complete the survey for further information and potential case studies for their website and other media.
- Entries open in May 2018. Entries close by end of May with the winner decided by 5pm on the first Monday in June.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they supply when completing the Survey.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by end of June, and Service Seeking has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, the prize will be reissued to another valid entrant and they will forfeit their prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Service Seeking Pty Ltd, Unit 10, 2 Kings Lane Darlinghurst, NSW 2010. ACN: 124 055 465 ABN 37 124 055 465.