Last updated: 30th Jan 2018
ServiceSeeking.com.au Refer a Business Promotion
Full terms and conditions
- ServiceSeeking (We, Us) will pay any member of ServiceSeeking (You) $100 cash into your nominated bank account if you successfully refer a new paying business member to us and that business pays us $200 over the first year of their membership (New Business).
- You must be an existing business member of ServiceSeeking.com.au and have a ServiceSeeking Business ID number.
- The New Business must have signed up to ServiceSeeking through a unique link sent to you from us which references your Business ID number.
- Alternatively, if we ask you to reply straight to us with details of the New Business, simply let us know their name, email and mobile number and we will manually record the details of referrals in our database.
- All payments amounts referenced are in Australian dollars inclusive of GST.
- This promotion ends on 1 June 2018, unless otherwise advised by us. After this period, no new referrals will be accepted for eligibility of the promotion however new businesses that signed up prior to 1 June 2018 that have not reached the minimum $200 total payment threshold will continue to have their ongoing payments counted toward the $200 minimum threshold past 1 June 2018, as long as the minimum threshold is reached within the 12 month period of their first payment date.
- The New Business will also receive a month of their membership for free if they purchase an annual membership.
- ServiceSeeking reserves the right to invalidate any referral it deems non valid in the case of deliberate manipulation by you and/or new businesses. Invalid referrals may include, but are not limited to, parties signing up for duplicate or fake accounts in order to claim the referral bonus.