Did you get your job done on ServiceSeeking? Post a photo on your Instagram or Facebook and tag it with the hashtag #serviceseeking. We’ll pick the best photo each week and award the lucky winner $200!
Competition starts October 21 – November 18 2016.
Full competition terms and conditions are below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
4. Employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
5. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
6. The competition commences on 21 October 2016 at 6:00am (AEST) and concludes on 18 December 2016 at 11:59pm (AEST). Entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEST) of the 7th day of each weekly entry period. The weekly entry periods are:
(a) Week 1: 21 October 2016 – 28 October 2016
(b) Week 2: 29 October 2016 – 4 November 2016
(c) Week 3: 5 November 2016 – 11 November 2016
(d) Week 4: 12 November 2016 – 18 November 2016
7. Entrants in the competition may submit a maximum of 20 unique entries to the competition per weekly entry period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of The Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of The Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or The Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must upload at least one image or video of a completed job hired by a service provider through https://www.serviceseeking.com.au (or the Service Seeking iOS or Android apps) to either Instagram or Facebook along with the hashtag #serviceseeking during the Promotional period. Entrant’s Instagram accounts must be set to public so the Promoter can view entries for the entry to be considered valid.
10. The cost of entering the competition may be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider and/or other service provider and entrants are solely responsible for any and all costs of any kind in relation to their entries.
11. There will be four weekly (4) winners, who will win a prize each week, beginning 21 October 2016.
12. Each weekly prize consists of AUD $200 cash, to be paid via electronic funds transfer to an Australian bank account.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
14. All competition entrants and the winner permit their submitted images without restriction to be used by The Promoter for use on The Promoter’s website, social media, marketing material and for any other use at the discretion of The Promoter. Examples of where the image may appear include relevant sections of the Service Seeking Blog, Ideas Gallery, email communications, case studies and other electronic content formats.
15. Each week’s winner will be notified via a post on the social medium in which they entered (Instagram or Facebook) no later than 5 days after having being deemed the week’s winner, and will be asked to email their name, bank details and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange electronic funds transfer. If a response is not received by 20 January 2017, no further attempts by The Promoter will be made to contact each week’s winner, and they will be deemed to have forfeited the prize. The cash prize will be sent to the winner via electronic bank transfer to an Australian bank account.
16. The winners will be announced publicly on The Promoter’s Facebook page. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that their Facebook profile may be used if they are a prize winner.
17. Each valid entrant will be judged by a selected judging panel of The Promoter’s staff. Entries will be judged by the quality of the image and/or creativeness of accompanying text if included. Only a single entry will be deemed the winner of the competition.
18. Judging will take place and the winner decided within 3 days after the final day of each weekly entry period.
19. Prizes will only be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Facebook or Instagram account holder). The winner will therefore be, in each case, the account holder.
20. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all matters is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
22. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
25. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
26. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
27. The Promoter is Service Seeking Pty Ltd (ABN 37 124 055 465) of 10/2 Kings Lane Darlinghurst, NSW 2010.