Administration, Bookkeeping, Personal Assistant for a Day
I provide Administration, Bookkeeping and PA services to businesses that don’t want to hire a full-time employee, I work from my home office or I can come out to you for the hours that you need but most of my work is done virtually. You can contact me via Skype for an interview.
Work out a price suitable for your business needs.
Have work emailed to me or picked up.
Your work will stay updated through dropbox for you to download onto your desktop or emailed to you.
I have experience and knowledge with accounting systems of a huge range including but not limited to;
• Reckon One.
• Xero - online.
• Cashflow Manager.
• SAP ERP
Virtual Bookkeeping tasks
• Compute, classify and record numerical data
• Check, calculate and verify data
• Check the accuracy of figures and postings calculated by others
• Check the entry of all transactions
• Prepare general ledgers and invoices
• Ensure that your bills are paid on time
• Reconcile statements such as:
• Credit cards
• Vendor's and client's statement
• Bank account statements
• Process accounts payable and receivable transactions
• Prepare financial statements such as:
• Trial Balance
• Profit and loss account
• Balance sheet
• Maintenance of Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
Administration services provided can be of general or intermediate work, you name it I’ll get it done.
Virtual Assistant Services
• Email Management/Filtering
Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mail chimp)
• Booking appointments with clients
• Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
• Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
• Calendar Management
• File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc.)
• Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
• Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters, or others
• Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
• Hotel and Flight Booking
• Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
• Taking down minutes of meetings
• Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
• Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
• Liaison between you and other team members
• Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
• Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
• Manage and update Social Media Accounts
• Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
• Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
• Filter and reply to comments on your blog
• Answering support tickets (with the use of Zen desk)
• Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
• Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)