Hi, my name is Mike Ching from DESIGNBYCHING. I am self-employed as a graphic designer, specializing in the fields of corporate identity (logo) design, Print design and branding with the majority of my time spent designing and implementing marketing promotions for businesses such as logos, letterhead, business cards, packaging and more.
I design logos and identities for the real world. It's Something sleek, Something precise!
Vist my website to check my portfolio and other design work.
Designing your logo is the first step of any marketing plan. It is at the centre of it all – your identity. Your brand is a bold statement of your business vision, it sets the tone of what you do. Your logo therefore must be a clear and concise mark of who you are that is both easily recognisable and memorable.
– turn your business name into a powerful brand
– create a professional market image
– discover the power of symbolic language
– effectively describe what your business does to benefit others
– draw out your authenticity and stand out with your own flavour of unique brand
– create an attractive brand story that will generate word of mouth referrals
A strong brand is authentic to you, and doesn’t copy someone else’s business. It must be simple, effective and memorable.
- Always excited to help new customers from all across the Sydney Metro area.