20 years experience!
JD’s Floorsanding specialise in bringing your home back to life with the beauty of natural looking timber floors.
Do Your Timber Floors Need A Makeover?
Call JD’s Floor Sanding for a Timber Floor that your friends will envy!!
JD’s Floorsanding can help, with a floorsanding and polishing service that is based on superior attention to detail and exceptional customer service.
We are a dedicated team, with well trained staff.
JD’s Floorsanding is owner operated, which means that no shortcuts are taken as the boss is always on site.
JD’s Floorsanding cover the wider Sydney areas, using our efficient, procedures and policies.
JD’s Floorsanding work acoording to Australian Standards for timber floors and finshishes.
Our workers are fully uniformed and highly motivated.
• Free Quotes
• Owner operated
• Fully Insured
• Only High Quality Products used
JD’s Floorsanding specialise in bringing your home to life with the beauty of natural looking timber floors.
JD,s Floorsanding only uses safe,HIGH QAUALITY finishes
The benefits of the safe high quality products that JD’s Floorsanding use are:
• non toxic to your families health
• Fast drying and curing
• DOES NOT go yellow or brown after 12 months
• Higher durability
• Highlights timber floors natural colour and features
• Does not look like plastic
• No edge bonding (on most new floors, warranties will be void if solvent based coatings are used)
• Less chance of reactions
• Smoother looking finish (i.e no bubbles due to fast drying times)
As opposed to solvent based products which were popular in the 90's but in the last 10 years not much has been done to these, as most countries have banned the use of solvent based polyurethanes.
Reason being that they are very dangerous to human health.
Odours can last for months after application, which can cause breathing difficulties.
Complications of Solvent based products:
• Breathing difficulties (especially in children, asthmatics ,and elderly)
• Odours can last up to 2 years
• Can take up to 2-3 months to fully cure
• High risk of edge bonding ( where timbers start to crack as they can not breathe)
• Delamination of coatings
• Rough finish pimples (bubbles, raised spots)
• Skin reactions
• High heart rate
• Altered sense of awareness
Remember cheaper is not always the best as with the cheap Floor sanders will always use the inferior cheap products to save on costs
We at JD’s Floorsanding believe that using High Quality products ensure that our customers have the best possible finish that will last for years to come.
Contact JD’s Floorsanding today to revamp your timber floors