Our Australia-wide teams are made up of highly experienced professionals who are experts in their fields. Unlike many other property services, we don’t send the same inspectors out to every job. We’ll assess the nature of your property and your specific concerns and choose the inspector with the most relevant experience to conduct the analysis. Whether you’re looking for a pre-purchase inspection on a period house in Melbourne, need a building inspection on your new, multi-storey construction in Sydney or require a timber pest inspection on your Brisbane property, you can rest assured that by choosing Landmark, you’ll be getting the best advice and the latest, state-of-the-art technology from registered and qualified inspectors.
Welcome to Express Building & Pest Inspections Tuggeranong!
Selling / Buying a property is a major investment for many Australians. Doing your research before you buy helps you make the best decision possible. Obtaining a building inspection report gives you valuable information regarding the condition of the property before you buy or sell. Our reports are performed by qualified inspectors, they are concise and easy to follow.
Hi, my name is Shantanu and I am the owner of Express Building & Pest Inspections Tuggeranong. The ultimate benefit of using my building and pest inspection service is the peace of mind that comes with being fully aware of the exact condition of your home. I will generate an easily understandable report, which you can rely upon to provide not only the problems but the right solutions as well.
We are committed to providing every client with professional and reliable services. Reports are completed with meticulous attention to detail, catering to the needs of the client.
If you intend to buy a house anywhere in Tuggeranong, or Canberra /ACT in general, you can trust our building and pest inspection services for a detailed property inspection before you make an offer to the current owner.
Our range of inspection services include:
• Pre Purchase Report: Defect report before purchase, done by buyer, puts you in control!
• Pre-Auction Report: Once the hammer is down it’s too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought. Very risky!
• Pre-Sale Report: Defect report before sale, done by owner.
• Timber Pest Report: Termites are a small pest, but a huge nightmare for home owners. We can organise this at the same time.
• Structural Integrity Report: Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
• Property Video: For that complete picture which is popular with interstate and overseas buyers.
• Rental Property Condition Report: Not all tenants are perfect, so protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
• Dilapidation Report: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. It is prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these reports are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
• Property Maintenance Report: Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issue don’t turn into major expense.
• Investment Property Tax Depreciation: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country.
• Special Purpose: Custom reports to suit your specific needs
Express Building & Pest Inspections Tuggeranong is available throughout Tuggeranong, Kambah, Wanniassa, Oxley, Greenway, Erindale and surrounding areas.
Take advantage of our New Year’s special and book a premium photo protection package for the price of a standard package. Valid till 31st March 2016.
Having over 15 years of customer service experience and 25 years of experience in Information Technology, I can guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with my services. I thoroughly enjoy travelling and learning about new cultures, as I have visited many parts of the world and most capital cities in Australia. I also enjoy scenic beauty, which is spectacular in where I reside, South Canberra. Applying innovative solutions to various problems is what I like and am good at. I also enjoy lending a hand wherever I can.
Welcome to SND Horticultural Services
Landscape construction and design
What I do
I am a fully qualified horticulturist with 20 years experience in the ACT region. As a sole trader, I do complete landscapes from beginning to finish. My aim is to provide you with a personal and enjoyable space, utilising modern equipment.
Dingo mini digger with multiple attachments 1050mm wide
Bucket - dig, level, remove
Rippers - alt to rotary hoeing
Excavator - removal of stumps, concrete and footings
3 tonne tipper
Confined Space (mini excavator)
Post Hole Digging
Drip Irrigation Systems
Grey Water Systems
Lawn & Turf
Disease And Pest Management
Synthetic Turf Supply & Install
Concrete Retaining Walls
Stone Retaining Walls
Timber Retaining Walls
I'm a qualified carpenter with over 10 years experience. I specialise in all forms of carpentry and home handy work.
I'm happy to provide free, no obligation quotes. I look forward to hearing from any potential customers in the Greater Melbourne area.