Established in 1997, Insulvac Sydney metropolitan area, has been leading providers of roof space/cavity cleaning and insulation solutions for residential, commercial and industrial roof spaces in Sydney. Conveniently based in Leichhardt NSW, in the inner west of Sydney, our team of professionals specialises in:
* Roof space/cavity vacuuming
* Toxic dust extraction
* Roof space /cavity debris removal
* Removal of contaminated or old insulation
* Installation of new acoustic & thermal insulation
* Installation of roof ventilation
* Installation of downlight guards
* Removal of old water tanks
* Consultation & expert advice on all of the above.
We pride ourselves in quality, safe, trustworthy and affordable customised solutions for any domestic, commercial or industrial roof space problems and comply with the Australian Building Codes for the insulation of ceilings, walls, and floors and the Australian Dust Removalists Association (ADRA) code of practice for safe ceiling dust removal.
As a member of the Housing Industry Australia (HIA) we uphold HIA's code of ethics committing ourselves to promote the highest standards of customer service, workmanship and business conduct, and full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, codes, and standards.
Ongoing Training and Safety
It is fundamental that our team of professionals maintain compliance with regulations and standards and adapt to changing trends where necessary. Therefore when possible in-house training is provided and our staff are encouraged to take up courses from which they can refresh and further develop their skills and knowledge.
We believe that a company’s best asset is its staff members, which is why we consider worker safety and a safe working environment to be a priority and thus a safe contract delivery. All our operators hold OHS Construction Induction Cards and are provided with, and encouraged to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
Recently, three Insulvac team members, including Director Gavin Clarke, have completed the Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW) Rail Industry Safety Induction (RISI) course, which permits them to work near railway lines. These are obtained by attending a full day course followed by a medical examination (including a urine sample) which if you Pass gives you a permit to carry out work near railway lines. The permit (a plastic ID card) is valid for 5 years...
Quality Assurance Guarantee
We pride ourselves in using insulation applications of premium quality, manufactured to Australian Standards that are environmentally friendly.
We believe in giving you the best service we can which is why we don’t just leave when we’ve done the job; we leave when we’ve got your tick of approval that you’re satisfied with the results.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our service efficiency and feedback is an important tool we use for that. We appreciate every compliment or complaint as this helps us create a better service and customer satisfaction.
We have been in the plastering business for over 6 years.
We are an experienced team, can solve any difficult problem in plastering area.
We only ever use top quality meterials & we finish our work when you satisfied with it.
We are always excited to help new customers from all across the Melbourne area.
We are a gyprock and plastering business that provides an extensive range of services including:
• All types of suspended ceiling
• Office partition doors
• All plastering related works
We cater to both the residential & commercial sectors. We are here for all your gyprock and plastering needs.
Here is why you should use our services:
• Our work is 100% accurate
• We always do our best to be cost-effective for our customers
• We always ensure that our customers are happy with our work
• We do not waste time on the job
• The job will be completed and ready for painting
• We are honest, reliable, and genuine
We are fully insured and licensed in gyprock and plastering. Our public liability insurance is up to $10 million.
We prefer to quote jobs onsite and meet our customers in person. This enables us to discuss exactly what you need and where we can help you save money. No job is too big or too small.
Contact us today and get your free quote.
Furnart Building Services are experts in bathroom , kitchen, home renovation, office fit out.. no matter how big or small the job, we are dedicated to providing quality workmanship services levels.
Furnart Building Services provides a range of services including:
• Office fit outs
• Bathroom renovation
• New home & renovations
• General building work
• House & land packages
• Re stumping and extension services
• Project management services
• Demolition services - strip out & asbestos removal services
• With & without salvage rights
• Recycling focus
• Building & design services
• Ground floor extension & 2nd storey additions
• Building permit services
• Kitchen renovation services - new & existing
• A range of scaffolding services - erecting & dismantling
• Hire and supply services
For fencing, we offer:
• Chainwire/Cyclone Fencing
• Industrial Security Fencing
• Decorative Tube Steel Fencing
• Storage Cages
• Warehouse Fencing
• Barrier Fencing
• Cricket Nets and Baseball Cages
• Safety Rails and Colorbond Fencing.
Builders Registration & Warranty
• We are registered and licensed builders in Australia
• Projects are covered by warranty insurance as per state legislation
• Water proofing is complete with a 10-year warranty and compliance certificate
• Electrical works are complete with certificate of compliance
• Plumbing Works are complete with a certificate of compliance
Our Team member Qualifications Licences :
Certificate IV Plumbing and Gas Fitting – TAFE – NSW Fair Trading –
Qualified and Licensed Plumber, Drainer, Gas and LPG Fitter.
Electrician – NSW Fair Trading – 282006c
Electrician – NSW Fair Trading – 289079c
Glazier – NSW Fair Trading – 265222c
Accredited Installer Licence – Clean energy council – a0610254
Electrician Licence – Fair Trading – 272782c – 22 Jul 14
Contractor Licence – Fair Trading – 241465C – 24 Oct 11
Pluming Licence – Fair trading – 221989c
Wall & Floor Tiler – NSW Fair Trading – 273425C – 08 Aug 14
NSW Fair Trading Government Licensing Service-- 297666c
We have a furniture retail shop at 243-247 Parramatta Rd Auburn
We are open 6 days a week!
For your obligation free consultation, contact us today!
Platinum Ceilings and Partitions has over 12 years in the ceilings and partitions industry. Fully insured, they offer fast and friendly services that are hard to match.
Whether you're wanting the best ceiling for your dream home or planning to add some partitions to your living area, you can rely on Platinum Ceilings and Partitions to provide you with the best services. They will get the job done according to your requirements.
Ceilings and Walls
Suspended Ceilings and Partitions
Cornice, Ornate Cornice and Ceiling Roses
Bulkheads, Coffers and Niches
Shed Linings and Insulation