We fix computers. In a nutshell that's what we do, and thus our geeky name:
x - stands for 'anything'
4 - simply means 'for'
IT - relates to 'computers and other such things'
x4IT - for all your information technology needs :)
So to give you some examples of the services we provide:
- LCD screen replacements
- keyboard, button and connector repairs
- hard drive, memory and other hardware upgrades
- virus and malware removal
- 'blue screen of death' repairs
- underperforming systems diagnostics
- operating system installation and upgrades
- data migration and recovery
- backup implementation
- internet connection hookups and troubleshooting
- WiFi upgrades and LAN wiring
- VoIP and POTS telephone installations and troubleshooting
- printer maintenance and troubleshooting
- software installation and configuration
- cloud services setup
- smartphone and tablet installation and repair
- smart tv and set top box installations
- wall mounting tvs and antenna installations
- personal video recorders installation and repairs
- wired and wireless home sound systems
- energy consumption and generation monitoring systems
- straight forward wireless home security cameras installation
So this is the kernel of what we do but our competitors provide similar services. Here is where the x in x4IT also stands for the X factor:
* Sometimes we can't find what we look for on the shelf. We love to create custom solutions and system integrations for our clients.
* We all get frustrated with machines from time to time. We love to turn that frustration back into joy and productivity.
* Computer says no? How do I do that? We love to provide training and shed light on the mysteries of the machines that we use everyday.
Overall we understand that while for geeks computers are a passion and an artform in itself, for most of us they are simply a complicated and sometimes annoying tool. We love to help our clients make the most of technology, in whichever way seems best to them, and so freeing them to pursue their inspirations or to simply get on with work.
You will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable we are. Oh, and of course No Fix - No Fees :)
No Fix, No Fee
Computer Installations and Setups
Computer Software and Hardware Repairs
Computer Reinstalls and Clean-up's
Virus, Spam and Spyware Removal
Home & Wireless Networking
Multi-Function Device Support
Onsite, Office and Remote Assistance
At SquareTech Perth we specialise in same day, onsite Computer Repairs for home users and small businesses. We also offer a bespoke IT Managed Services for Small Business Users.
It doesn’t matter if you have a virus problem, slow computer, Network or Wireless issues, Internet or E-Mail issues, a crashed computer or faulty computer parts, one call to us will get the problem sorted.
And should there ever be a time that we can not fix your problems, IT IS FREE. Please call us to find out more about our wide range of Computer Services in Perth WA.