Personal Service, Professional Result!
We are registered tax agent and public accountants in Perth that make accounting, bookkeeping, tax returns, and payroll easy for you. We have over 10 years’ experience providing accounting and financial services to small, large and private businesses.
Our aims is to service our clients in a cost effective manner to endorse their financial growth, security. We offer you great value for your hard working money along with client satisfaction guarantee. Our Team is highly qualified and we have an extensive knowledge in taxation and business consultancy. We are friendly, accessible and also eager to use our expertise to help you succeed.
• Individual Tax Return & Advice
• Business Tax & Accounting
• Business Registration
• Advise and setup of tax effective business structure.
• Registration and filing of GST
• ATO audit assistance
• Due diligence report on purchase of small and medium size business
ASAP Business Services is a Registered Tax Agent and Public Practice specialising in small to medium size business and individuals. Providing a wide range of accounting, bookkeeping, taxation and business services in a friendly and professional manner.
Services provided includes the followings:
- Income Tax Returns Preparation for all Entities
- Accounting and Financial Statement for all Entities
-Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- BAS - Lodgement and Preparation
- ASIC Agent Services
- Business Name Registration
- Business Management Advice
- Business Structure and Setup
-Xero Advisor, setup, training & support
- MYOB Partner, setup, training & support
First Class Accounts-Berwick
With the backing of First Class Accounts, Australia’s largest bookkeeping network, I offer a full-service bookkeeping solution for my clients in the Berwick area. Degree-qualified, with a Master of Practising Accounting degree from Swinburne University of Technology, I am proficient in all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting.
I bring a high degree of precision to my clients in the areas of financial reporting and analysis and accounts management and offer a flexible approach to businesses of all sizes and across a variety of industries. As I understand that there is not a one-size-fits-all bookkeeping solution, I like to sit down with my clients to assess their business needs and cater my services accordingly, whether it be weekly, monthly or quarterly, working on-site or remotely.
I actively stay up to date with all local industry and relevant legislative changes and through the First Class Accounts network, have access to ongoing training and development to help service my clients better.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you for a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your requirements and how I can add value to your business.
• Degree qualified – Master of Practising Accounting (Swinburne University of Technology)
• Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association (ABA)
• Successfully completed the First Class Accounts Accredited Bookkeeping Training Program
• Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Accounts professional bookkeeper
• Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero and Reckon One
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
• Financial reports and analysis
• Debt management
• Cash flow management
• Stock control and inventory
• Software training
• Payroll, payment summaries and superannuation
• BAS returns
• *Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
UBS was established in 2011. Located in Sydney and Brisbane; our team of professional chartered accountants is exclusively committed to upholding and attaining the goals of our clients as well as expanding their horizons through proactive advice and competitive knowledge in various aspects of business accounting.
For last 8 years UBS is assisting their clients journey to achieve their financial goals and keeping them up to date to the ever changing policies, approaches and laws.
Our focal point is the diversity in our services to cater to a wide range of clients; panning out in a comprehensive range of accounting, taxation and financial services.
We provide the following services:
-Self-Managed Super Funds
-Setup New Business
Our Experts are available between 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm on Saturday.
We cover all over Australia. Our Experts will connect with the clients via Phone calls, Emails, Video Conferencing and in some cases direct meeting with the clients. Offices are located in Sydney & Brisbane.
a. We are different because we thoroughly and wholly committed to your success in business
b. With a multidisciplinary team, United Business Services assists your journey to your financial goals and even further; we are wholeheartedly invested in your dream.
c. We take ownership and always committed to meet the client deadlines and will make sure that we are always available for them when they need us.
d. You can rest assured that all your accounting and taxation needs will be taken care off when you work with us.
Sydney Office:Suite 5, Level 32, 1 Market Street Sydney NSW 2000
Phone:045 023 5649, 02 9275 8895
Brisbane Office:8 Devonhill St, The Gap, Brisbane QLD 4061
Phone:043 329 3740